Nightmares

Caris 

I said goodnight to Dean's mum, learning about what he had been keeping from me had upset me, and I was sure he was never going to keep it from me forever, but I would have really hoped that by now he trusted me enough to tell me these things. 

I know that I was healing, and still am, but I also know Dean is a good man, I hate that he has to give in to his fathers demands. I know he would not have agreed lightly, but I wanted to know why, and why now. 

I knew we needed to talk but I was emotionally drained. When I got to my room, I wasn't sure if Dean's invitation meant to share his room, even when we were fighting. 

Shit what am I even thinking, how can we be fighting, I am not even his girlfriend. 

I got washed by the sink as I still felt so weak that getting out of the bath was a miserable and near impossible task. Although a shower would only have calmed my nerves, still it was far too painful.

Then I slipped into my Pajamas and I cuddled the pillow, thinking about Dean. I hope he will talk to me about everything. That's when I heard steps, his steps and then I waited for him to burst in, but he didn't. 

I asked him to come in. Only he hesitated and the moment he did he scooped me up into his big arms apologizing, I know he has told me that he loves me but I still doubt it, only as he clung on to me teary eyed and saying sorry. 

 I just held him, realizing he did love me and when he nearly lost me he must have really been scared. 

This big man, the next Don no less. I knew I wanted to fight for us, I wanted him! and only him. 

After a promise to have breakfast together I clung to his shirt, to his firm hold until he asked if I had showered, or wanted one, and I did, so I let him lead me to the shower and undress me, As he removed his boxers his cock sprung awake, I licked my lips, knowing how amazing that cock had felt inside me, we got into the hot shower and he washed me.

 I know that with how gentle he was that he was not looking for a sexual release, I had faith that he would not attempt anything until my body had healed. Only I heard his groans that he was suppressing, his hand resting beside my head but drawing into fists with every concealed groan. I let my hand find his hard cock and massaged it until he came all over my back. 

I enjoyed bringing him release, I never needed it back in return. He kissed me and my senses all caught alight in an intense fire, a heat that no amount of water could put out.

 After the shower we both fall asleep together, and my heart bursts apart for this man. I know the real Dean, not Mr Sorento, the Next Don. 

I vowed to not let him lose himself, to stand beside him and support him, I trusted him but he needed to trust me too. 

I woke to the smell of eggs and once I freshen up I head down to find Dean, I wrap my arms around him, unable to not touch him. There was something about men doing dishes that was a turn on. 

We sat down and after we had eaten and I told Dean how delicious his cooking was, he unloaded on me all that needed to be said.

I made my way to his lap, trying to explain what I see in him. I asked him to trust me, trust that I am not a child and I can make these choices for myself. He agrees and asks me on a date, I nod but inside I was screaming, I had never been on a proper date. 

I mean Dean had tried but we were interrupted and I know each time we had been out it hadn't been as two people in love, but as maid and boss or secret lovers, maybe even as friends. I knew this was different.

After breakfast and our talk Dean got ready for work, but said "be ready by 6pm baby, I will come home at 6pm, but then we will be going out. He kissed me before leaving and my legs were weak. Later seemed forever away!

After he left it wasn't long before Bianca my nurse arrived, she made us a cuppa, we talked a while and then she helped me with my physio therapy routine, then after helped me to shower which always helps my sore muscles afterwards, and as always the physio took it out of me, She told me to go to bed and get comfortable. I felt less sore than the day before but still pretty exhausted. So it wasn't long before I fell asleep, Bianca said she would tidy up, clean and leave me some meds to take when I woke up on my bedside. She was so kind, and I appreciated her company most of all.

 I woke screaming, covered in sweat, like I had any time when Dean wasn't holding me. I hadn't told him about the nightmares because I knew he already felt so guilty. Plus the last time I had nightmares because of a man, he killed him, and I do know that he can't kill Davide without hurting his mum, which would in turn hurt him. 

I got up and saw my medication Bianca left me, I took them with the glass of water she left beside them. I slowly made my way to the kitchen, wanting a coffee to wake up to, the door knocked and I caught a glimpse of the time, it was only 3pm, but who would it be. 

I have hated answering the door since the day Davide took me. Only I will myself to open it, but not without putting the chain on, it was Dean's mother so I let her in and sighed in relief. 

Dean's mother didn't stay long, she had a cuppa with me and had brought a very tasty cake with her. She told me some cute things about Dean as a child, apparently when he was only four he would hide things all over the house, that his mum could never find what she was looking for. 

I chuckled at the stories, it was a brief visit, but I know it's because she was worried, she felt guilty and I really wish that she didn't. I don't hold anyone accountable except Davide.

After she left I was about to watch some of the original show when there was another knock, again I put the chain on the door, but was happy to see that it was Danny. 

"Boss called, he said to help you get ready, and also mentioned you're never allowed to bathe alone again, since before Davide you were ill and-" I scowled at her but she rolls her eyes.

"Anyways, he asked me to pick a new dress up for you, in lilac." She held out a beautiful ombre effect lilac and black maxi dress with slits up the side. 

She came in and poured us both a glass of white wine, thank god I had definitely had enough cuppa teas today. 

She painted my nails while we both watched the original show gawking at Micky Klauston, who was basically the most sexy bad guy in the fictional universe. 

After She curled my hair and I slipped into the dress, with some small black ballet pump shoes. She added a small bit of tinted moisturizer and lip gloss, brown mascara and defined my eyebrows. 

She knew by now I liked to look natural. She poured me another drink and kissed my cheek "babe, he's lucky to even have a chance" I giggled and she left. 

It was quarter to 6, I was drinking that last glass of wine Danny had poured me when I heard the key turn in the door. 

It appeared he had showered and changed at the office. He was in black leather trousers, a lilac button up shirt, a black belt and a black leather jacket and boots. He made dressy casual hot. 

I giggled thinking back to when me and Danny named Mickey Klauston the hottest bad guy, realizing that I had my very own, and as he walked in I felt his eyes roaming my whole body, I felt exposed as the dress was tight to my curves, letting my breasts practically fall out. He took my hand and I gave him a twirl under his arm giggling. "My sexy girl" he groaned, but I was left wondering, am I even his girl, what am I to him.

Will Dean be able to ask her to be his girlfriend, or is there more drama around the corner ?

Will Caris tell Dean she is yet again suffering night terrors ?

Is it really that bad if he wants to kill Davide how he did Charlie, I mean... is it that bad 🤣🤣

Thank you for reading