Chapter 39- Stolen

Tyler's POV (Omar)

I rested my head against the countertops, all the chatter from everyone in the room was making my head hurt more and made my stomach churn.

turning my head I looked at Whitney who sat with a glum face spinning on the sear beside me.
The kitchen and entry way was filled with the staff, all 10 of us to be exact

I still say us, even though I haven't worked in quite some time

"Okay listen up!" A pair of hands clapped coming down the stairs
I sat up properly and connected eyes with Samuel.
He gave me a warm smile.

"Since I haven't been around much lately, I've noticed a lot of you have been slacking in your jobs." I heard a scoff from somewhere in the crowd
"You." Samuel pointed and a woman stepped forward

"There's nothing to do with your presence not around." She huffed.
Samuel on the other hand was not impressed
"What about the wall in the spare room that remains stained, or the three spare bedrooms that stay untouched with dust starting to cover the surfaces.
Dont even get me started on the states of the floor in my office, along the skirting boards?" A few murmers erupted in the crowds.

Samuel pulled out a book from behind his back and opened it.
"Whitney, Leo, Jackson, Stephanie, and our newest arrival Erik. You all can head to your duties. for the rest of you. Pack your shit and get out." Samuel slammed the book shut and retreated up the stairs.

I looked at Whitney and her mouth held an 'o'

"This is absolute bullshit." I noticed one of the guys that were getting kicked out start to get kind of erratic.
"Don't make a scene and leave." I sighed spinning to face them
"Says the one who slept around to get his position." He fired back, envy fresh off his tongue

"Watch your mouth" I started to move off the seat.
"What are you going to do, your primce isn't here."
I clenched my jaw and walked towards him.
"Still amazes me how you did it, you're a real man slut, leaving Samuel to date Hades and then come crawling right back" I cut him off my swinging my right arm

And I punched him,
right in his
ugly face.

I pushed him backwards and he landed on the floor
Josh wasn't much bigger than me, in fact he was slightly weaker.

His arms fumbled around trying to stop the punches landing directly on his face.
"That is ENOUGH!" I was ripped forcefully backwards and landed flat on my ass.
I bumped straight into Samuels legs, he stepped around me and picked up Josh by the arms and dragged him out of the palace, followed by the rest of the staff with their bags.

I gulped trying to control my breathing, I was so angry.
What did i ever do to Josh?
Why was I the man slut?
I didn't sleep with Samuel to become a prince, it just happened.

Technically it wasn't my idea.

I jumped at the door being slammed shut.
Samuel paused and looked at me before going up the stairs
I placed my hands on the ground and sat there.

Is he mad at me?

I looked around and everyone has dispursed to do the chores that Samuel ordered.
Even Whitney was gone.
I sighed and laid flat on the ground and closed my eyes

why do I fuck everything up.

I felt a tear slide down my face.
wiping it away sulkly
I let out a groan and stood up, brushing myself off.
I looked at the staircase and went the other way.
I swung open the front door and closed it behind me.

The sky was gloomy like it'd rain at any moment, honestly I welcomed it.
It would match my current mood.

Samuel was probably mad at me for punching Josh, but did he hear what was said?