11. It Was Me

Untouchable // Daemon // Aemond x Jurassic Park crossover

The great houses were slowly trickling in as the wedding was quickly approaching. 

Sansa was still annoyed. After all they did, all their trying to get Jon to stake his claim and he bent the knee, relinquishing his claim just like that. Sansa stabbed at her supper when Trina sat down next to her. 

"Stop with that face." Trina instructed. 

"I don't know how you are so fucking calm about this." Sansa hissed. "He helped her burn the world down and now you are going to marry him."

"He didnt-"

"He didn't stop her." Sansa countered. 

"How do you expect Jon to stop a dragon?" Trina retorted. "Wave a white flag of surrender and hope he didnt get eaten or burned in the process?"

"He is cowardly," Sansa corrected. 

"He went to take back the crown from Cersei. Where were we?" Trina offered and sansa remained quiet. "We were here, protecting the north, helping our people after the walkers invaded." Trina reminded her. "Jon was fighting, he thought- he was stupid," Trina admitted. "he should have listened to us." Sansa gave her an I told you so look as she brought her fork to her lips. "He fought, risked his life, what was he supposed to do? She has armies and a dragon, Sansa. If Jon stood against her, even if he won then what? He would have been killed." Sansa grumbled an answer as she poked at her food. "You sound like Sandor." Trina chuckled. 

"Stop it! I do not." Sansa declared. "How is he?" 

"Burned pretty bad, the bones are set, he just needs time but I heard him grumbling yesterday that he was sick of water and someone give him the fucking ale!" Trina laughed out.  

"Sounds like him." Sansa agreed. 

"You ever wonder what would have happened if we went with him? The battle of the black water bay?" Trina asked softly. 

"All the damn time." Sansa admitted. "I was so stubborn and you paid for my stubbornness because you were a good sister and wouldnt leave me behind." Trina grabbed her hand. 

"And now you are being stubborn and I'm being a good sister again..." Trina turned her head dramatically to Sansa. 

"I'm sorry..." 

"I think we would have ended at the wall eventually." Trina remarked. "Sandor told me about his near death with our pal Brienne, we would have gotten to the wall, to Jon-"

"But you wouldnt have been sold off like a broodmare, twice! Ra-" sansa hesitated from saying raped by Ramsay. "You wouldnt have had to deal with Ramsay, Petyr, you were elder, you took all the blows, protected me. I just don't... Trina I don't want you to be stuck again in a loveless life filled with pain." 

"I do love Jon." Trina assured. "I trust him, he won't hurt me... I'm going to get Sandor some ale so he stops barking at the maesters." Trina remarked getting up. 

~

"I swear if Stannis doesnt win this, I'm killing Cersei myself." Trina snapped as Sansa clung to her as they moved back to her chambers. "Joffrey to. The lot of them. I'm going full wolf!" Trina mused as Sansa slammed the door shut. Her chest heaved as she leaned against the door. Trina nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw Sandor's shadow in the corner of her room. Sansa screamed out but Sandor hushed her. 

'I'm not going to hurt you.' He told them.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Trina countered. "Lurking in dark corners, you are going to give me a heart attack!"

'what are you doing here?'  Sansa stammered out clinging to Trina. Screams, dying soldiers and flames flickering from the lake on fire could be heard outside the window.

'Don't panic.' Sandor told sansa. 

"I think panic is her default mood." Trina mused trying to show Sansa that Sandor was no one to fear. 

'What are you doing here?' sansa questioned again nervously.

"He is clearly here to rape and kill us." Trina mused but she heard Sansa's teeth chattering as her grip on Trina's arm tightened. "I'm kidding, you can't see my face in the dark, but I kid. I kid. Right Sandor?"

'I could go for a fuck." Sandor countered and Sansa whimpered out. 

"Be serious." Trina demanded and Sandor chuckled. 

"You started it." He countered. "I'm not here for that and I'm not here for long, I'm going.' Sandor told them

'Where?'' Trina asked eagerly. 

'Someplace that isn't burning he told them. North might be, could be.' he remarked.

"You would take us home?" Trina asked hopefully, Sandor nodded. 

'What about the king?' Sansa stammered.

'Fuck the king.' Sandor spat. 'The king can die just fine on his own,' he informed her as he took a long sip. 'I could take you with me take you to Winterfell. I'll keep you safe,' he told them. 'Do you want to go home?' 

"Yes. Let's go!" Trina declared turning to the door but sansa hesitated, her feet rooted to the floor. "Sansa." Trina begged. 

'I'll be safe here Stannis won't hurt us.' Sansa said. Sandor took a step forward and she flinched back. "Trina Stannis won't hurt us." 

'Look at me,' Sandor told her and Sansa's eyes moved up to him. 'Stannis is a killer the Lannister's are killers your father was a killer your brother is A Killer your sons and Trina's will be killer someday."

"I don't want sons." Trina mused. "I want a little girl." Sandor stared down at her. "I'm the sarcastic relief. I don't handle stressful situations well. Let me make my jokes." Trina informed him. Sandor looked back to sansa still shivering behind Trina. 

 "The world is built by killers so you better get used to looking at them,' Sandor said staring down at her.

'Stannis won't hurt me.' Sansa told him again 'You won't hurt me either,' Sansa said hopefully looking to Sandor. "You won't hurt us..."

'No little bird I won't hurt you,' sandor agreed. "Trina... good luck gorgeous." 

"Sandor." He turned back to her. "If you hear that Joffrey is dead." Trina said as he moved to the door. "It was me." 

~

"About damn fucking time." Sandor grumbled as Trina handed off the ale, propping up his pillows. "Don't baby me." Sandor hissed. 

"Stop being so grumpy." Trina countered poking at his leg, he hissed flinching away from her. "I know all your ouchie spots."

"I hear some interesting stories about you." Sandor remarked taking a long sip from the jug. 

"I'm an interesting person." Trina agreed. 

"You fucking your brother?" Trina rolled her eyes. "Am I invited to the wedding?" 

"Of course." Trina agreed. "And know that during my bedding," Trina leaned forward whispering in his ear. "I will be picturing your handsome face." she lied before moving back and heading for the door.  

"You're a tease Trina." Sandor called after her. 

"Enjoy the ale, Sandor." Trina called over her shoulder.