✨Punishment✨

Top: Kirishima
Bottom: Bakugou

Aged Up!

Kirishima POV:

I slammed the door behind me, locking it as I grabbed Bakugou's wrist and stomped over to the bedroom. I locked the door behind us.

B: "What the fuck, shitty hair?!"

K: "Don't yell at me! You're the one who injured Midoriya!"

B: "He fucking deserved it, that bastard is always muttering and is fucking annoying!"

I had enough. I pinned him to the wall harshly, my expression was probably frightening him, since he was shaking underneath me.

K: My voice was deep, "You're going to go in the shower and clean yourself. Don't take more than 15 minutes."

B: "What-"

K: "Now." I growled, letting him go and glaring at him. He gulped, sprinting to the bathroom that was connected to our shared room.

•After the shower•

Bakugou POV:

I walked out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel covering my body, staring at him. I was trying to be the dominant one, but that soon ended as Kirishima threw the towel across the room, picking me up and throwing me on the bed.

K: "Hands and knees. Now."

I nodded, obeying him. I felt a hard smack on my ass, yelping.

K: "This is ridiculous. I shouldn't have to do this, but here I am.." He sighed. Smack.

K: "How many times did you hit Midoriya?"

B: "U-Uh.. 15, I think.."

I felt another smack on my ass. "15 it is."

The pain was almost unbearable, since Kirishima was heavy-handed. But at the same time, it felt so good.. I couldn't help but moan.

K: "Oh, so you're enjoying this?"

B: "No..!"

Smack.

K: "Fine, I guess I'll just have to teach you not to lie to me."

3rd Person POV:

He got up, going over to the drawer. He pulled out some different sex toys. He went back over, without any warning, shoving the 5 inch dildo into Bakugou's ass.

B: "AAAH~!"

The stretch burned so much. But it was so close to his prostate.. He just needed..

B: "K-KIRISHIMAAA..~ M-MO-"

He slapped his ass again.

K: "That's not my name, baby."

B: "Mnnn...~ Nng~! D-Daddy..~"

He moved the dildo to a slightly different angle, pulled it out and then shoved it back in.

B: "AAAH~!"

Kirishima pulled out a condom and a vibrator, putting the vibrator inside the condom and putting the condom over Bakugou's dick, setting it to max.

B: "A-AAAH~! MMMN~! NNNGGghh.... D-DADDY TOO MUCH! T-TOO MUUCH~! AH! AAAH~! CUMMING~~!!!"

His cum was everywhere. He looked behind himself, watching Kirishima shove more vibrators into the condom and in his ass. He then got up, leaving the room.

B: "A-AAAAH~! KIRISHIMA..~ MMN~!"

Kirishima was outside the door, and since Bakugou called him by his name..

B: "FUCK! FUUUCK! CUMMING, CUMMING~!"

All the vibrators were set to max. Let's just say, Bakugou wasn't gonna stop cumming anytime soon..