☁️✨Honeymoon✨☁️

Top: Kirishima
Bottom: Bakugou

Aged Up! (Duh, they're on their honeymoon)

They have safe words/actions/colors, so everything is consented to beforehand!

Bakugou POV:

B: "OI! FUCKING TAKE OUT THE TRASH DAMN IT!"

K: "Katsuki, c'mon.. it's our honeymoon, we only got here two days ago."

B: "That doesn't mean you don't have chores to do! I'm over here cooking the best dinner ever, the least you can do is take out the trash." I rolled my eyes.

I heard him sigh, "Yeah, yeah.." He finally walked off to take out the trash. I was almost done with dinner, so I started setting up the table.

I felt hands wrap around my waist, turning my around.

K: "Hey my beautiful husband."

I leaned in for a quick kiss. "Let me go, I need to get our plates ready."

He rolled his eyes playfully and let me go. I walked over to the counter and made our plates, placing them on the table.

K: "Y'know I love you, right?"

I sighed. "You've said that twenty times already. I fucking know."

He chuckled, beginning to eat his dinner. I did as well.

• After Dinner •

K: "Mm, that was delicious!"

B: "Obviously."

K: "Hey Kats?"

B: "What?"

K: "How about I treat you tonight?"

B: "The fuck? I already made dinner."

He chuckled, getting up. "That's not what I meant, Katsuki."

Oh.. that's what he meant.

B: "I was fucking planning to do that to you, idiot."

K: "Oh? But Katsuki.. I bought some things for me to use on you.. I don't want it to be a waste..~"

I groaned, "Fine, whatever."

He smiled, dragging me to the bedroom. He grabbed some handcuffs from the plastic bag to the side, cuffing my hands behind my back. He took off both of our clothes and forced me to turn around, my ass up and my chest to the bed.

K: "Oh Katsuki.. how cute you are like this.. I hope you didn't forget what I told you before our wedding."

I gasped quietly. "Huh..? No- I-I didn't-"

K: "Awh.. are you scared now~? I told you that if you yelled at me, even once, I'd do this.."

B: "This was a trap, wasn't it..? You know I yell every day."

He chuckled, "Yeah.. it was. But I stay true to my word, don't I, pebble~?"

B: "Mhm.." I gulped, preparing myself for anything.

He took two things out of the plastic bag, but I was only able to see lube. I heard the noises of him rubbing something behind me. I felt him push something into my ass, what I assumed was a dildo, and then he made me sit on the bed instead of laying, facing him with my hands still cuffed behind my back.

K: "Oh baby.. how pretty you are.."

"What are you gonna do..?"

K: "You'll find out.. soon.." He smirked.

I squirmed a little until he grabbed my hair tightly and tugged on it, making me groan.

K: "You're gonna suck my cock like a good little slut, 'kay?"

I shook my head. How would I do that with my hands cuffed behind my back?

He groaned, shoving me onto my stomach and forcing his cock into my mouth.

K: "I said.." He groaned, "You're gonna suck my cock like a good little slut."

I whimpered, the position was uncomfortable yet not painful. Him forcing me into this without me having any say kinda turned me on, so I didn't complain and just started to suck his cock.

K: "So now you're starting to listen? I guess I'm just a good teacher, huh? Do you like being forced into this? Do you~?"

I whined, causing soft vibrations on his cock, nodding a little.

K: "Pffft.." He pulled me off, forcing me to sit on my knees. "So.. how are you Katsuki?" He smirked, making me confused until I felt strong vibrations in my ass.

B: "A-Ahh~! W-Wh- When.. ah~! E-Eijirou turn it off..~" I squirmed, whimpering.

K: "Ah, ah, ah. Don't move." His voice was playful but stern, I could tell he was serious. I forced myself to stop squirming, even though it was very difficult.

B: "P-Please.. ah~ I-It's.. it's too much..~! Oh fuck- fuck~!"

I made the mistake of squirming a little again, causing the vibrations to get even stronger.

B: "A-AH~! W-Wait.. please~! I-I'll be good! I'll be good..~! O-Oh, fuck.. please~ E-Eijirou please!"

K: "Nuh-uh. You get to handle these vibrations until I decide to fuck you. But.. I don't know how long that will be~" He chuckled deeply.

B: "O-Oh God~! Fuck fuck fuck~ C-Can't..~" I whined, I couldn't help but continue to squirm. He made the vibrations get even stronger, which resulted in me cumming.

K: "Awh, isn't that cute~?" The vibrations finally turned off, making me sigh, relieved.

I tried to crawl over to him but I couldn't. He chuckled seeing my attempt, picking me up and putting me on his lap. He took out the vibrator, put on a condom and thrusted into me. Since the vibrator had already stretched me, he didn't have to stop. He just started moving, immediately hitting my prostate.

B: "A-Aahhh~! E-Eiji.."

K: "Shh.. I know baby, I know.. I'll be gentle, I promise~"

So he did, being soft but having quick speed as he thrusted, hitting either near my prostate or straight on it every single time. After about five minutes, my ass started clenching around his cock and he was groaning more.

B: "C-Close..!"

K: "Me too, baby.. c'mon, let's cum together."

I came first all over mine and his chest while he came into the condom. I lost balance and fell onto his chest as he took the handcuffs off of me.

K: "Shshsh, you did so good~ C'mon baby, we haveta take a shower."

I groaned but got up, still holding onto him since my legs were a bit wobbly. He chuckled a little and lead me to the bathroom.

We both slept well that night.