Profile: Yukibara Kimiko

Name:Yukibara Kimiko formerly Taiyosuisen Kimiko

Meaning of name: Yukibara- Snow Rose Kimiko- child without equal; noble child

Nicknames: Kimi-chan, Miko-chan, Miko-hime, Yuki-hime

Eye color: Crystal blue/Icicle blue (inherited from grandmother from father's side)

Hair color: Light blonde(inherited from grandfather from mother's side)

Height: 5'4

Weight: ~secret~

Birthday: June 30, XXXX

Age: 15

Nationality: 2/3 Japanese, 1/3 American

Talent(s): Viola, athletics, and academics

Favorite sayings: "Take care of yourself." "Is that so?" "Work harder." "Run your laps."

Information: Strangers see her as a cold-hearted princess. If Kimiko doesn't control her aura, it would make people around her tremble. She puts up a cold front in front of strangers, other students, and teachers in school and in public. When she is with the tennis club or orchestra club, her cold front softens up a bit. Kimiko often scolds her teammates to take care of themselves. She is often spotted playing tennis with her friends or playing the viola. Otherwise she is hanging around with her friends. She doesn't need to study hard because she absorbs academics easily...except if it's art.

Sibling(s): Taiyosuisen Kimiko

Mother: Taiyosuisen Sakura formerly Sakura Davis

Father: Taiyosuisen Daniel

Additional info: Kimiko lives with her maternal American grandfather, Hiashi/Henry Davis, during the school year. Her maternal Japanese grandmother Ami lives with them on the weekends while during the week she stays at the Yukibara Mansion to maintain her family property. During the summer, her fraternal grandparents, Taiyosuisen Hayato and Diana, would go visit them. Both her fraternal and maternal grandparents are good friends.

Picture is a chibi version of what Kimiko would look like