Profile: Kawabata Misaki

Name: Kawabata Misaki

Meaning: Kawabata- side of the river Misaki- beautiful blossom

Nicknames: Kawaii-chan, Mi-chan

Eye color: light brown

Hair color: black

Height: 5'1"

Weight: ~secret~

Birthday: November 4, XXXX

Age: 15

Talents: Tennis, Clarinet

Information: Though she acts very childish most of the times, when the time calls for it, she could be very serious. Underneath her childish mask lies a sadistic personality. She loves to hang out with her friends and never stops to annoy her cousin Sorano.
When she was eleven, Misaki and her cousin Kurokawa Sorano were bullied by several boys for their love of music. Kimiko came to the rescue by standing up against the boys and sent them flying to the principal's office. At that moment, their beautiful friendship was born. People around them would say that Misaki is unspokenly babied by her cousin and friends.
Misaki would often be seen holding a tennis racket, playing her clarinet, or running laps Kimiko assigned her to do. Cats are her favorite animals, so she would often wear cat-eared headbands that matches her outfits during the week. Her grade average is so~so.

Cousin(s): Kurokawa Sorano

Sibling(s): Tora(younger sister)

Mother: "missing"

Father: dead

Additional info: Since her father is dead and her mother is "missing," her legal guardians are the Kurokawa family. Misaki and her elementary-school sister Tora lives in an apartment provided by the Kurokawa along with their cousin. Her little sister is mute but knows sign language.

Picture is a chibi version of Kawabata Misaki.