1. The making of a demon king (heavily revised)

A/N
This chapter has been revised to make it better the beginning is relatively the same but the middle and end bit have been changed so I hope you enjoy this story and if you do hit favourite and follow my account for more stories
Not all men are created equal, this is the hard truth Izuku learned when he was 4 years old, this is my story not of how he became the greatest hero or the greatest villain this is the story about how he became a king. the king of his very own kingdom, makai.

A four-year-old Izuku was at the park with his friends and noticed that Bakugo had strayed off and was standing over a boy on the ground with explosions crackling from his palms "you shitty extra you think you're allowed on my territory I'm gonna teach you a lesson" he went to blast the boy's face when Izuku stepped in the way "stop Kacchan this isn't right it's not what a hero would do" " you think a shitty Deku like you can tell me what to do, you don't even have a quirk, so you think you better than me" "no Kacchan it's just that heroes don't beat up random people if you keep acting like a villain and hurting people I'll have to stop you" Izuku then raised his fists "that's it if you're so adamant on stopping me then I'll just beat you up instead" Izuku who had no quirk stood no chance against Bakugo who could wield explosions and was suffering from many punches and explosions "hahahaha you shitty Deku you're worthless you don't have a quirk and you think you can stop me you'll never be a hero you don't even deserve anything, where so you get off on saying I'm a villain I'll be the number one hero, no one can tell me what to do" Izuku was now in a ball taking all of Bakugo's attacks and letting the words sink in so what if he didn't have his quirk right now, he would unlock it and help people unlike Bakugo who just wanted to hurt people , all Izuku could think of was stopping Bakugo from hurting others like that boy and himself, this bubbled up into anger and rage, how dare Bakugo think that he could become a hero with an attitude like that just abusing his power and hurting others. This rage then manifested itself as a wave of energy burst out from him sending Bakugo flying back.

Izuku stood up and grew in size standing at a menacing 6 feet tall as black energy covered his body making a black suit with a cloak forming behind his back, 2 giant red black dragon wings spurted from his back and a 6-foot long devil tail came out from his tailbone and it had an arrowhead at the end, his once green eyes turned red and his pupils became slit and his hair turned to a darker shade of green and his ears became pointed as well as his teeth became sharp and pointed with two fangs being longer than the rest. his hands changed as he grew scales over them, and they became claws.

Bakugo looked up in fear when he suddenly couldn't breath and noticed he was being lifted up by his neck which had Izuku's tail wrapped around it "you think might makes right, just because you have a powerful quirk then that means I can beat the shit out of you with no consequences right, that's what you were doing to me, I should just stop a villain attacking people right, it's what all might and any other hero would do" he then punched Bakugo in the stomach and slammed him to the ground multiple times "how do you like that huh now you're the pathetic one, you're the extra, you are nothing when compared to me, let me give you a reminder that you are a pathetic nobody that can only feel important by hurting the innocent and those weaker just like a pathetic villain, remember this Bakugo you are nothing you are pathetic and act just like a villain" and with that Izuku raised Bakugo to eye level before easing his claws and slashing Bakugo's arms splattering his blood everywhere, he the slashed his chest leaving claw marks making an X shape, he the dropped Bakugo onto the floor as he was crying and screaming looking at Izuku hoping someone would save him, but no one came, the kid he beat up earlier was smirking at him, why wasn't he helping him he didn't deserve this, there were no adults as it was morning and it wasn't too far away so they didn't go with the kids and the others with them were knocked out lying on the floor, " we can't have you dying so let's fix that" Izuku blasted a red energy at Bakugo and he was healed but the scars remained as did the pain, " the pain should remain for 24 hours and I can't have anyone ratting on me" he then fired red energy at everyone in the park that made them forget this incident and pass out except for Bakugo. " Now no one will believe you no one will believe that a kid did this, even I won't remember so just grovel and feel pathetic as you suffer and can do nothing. Although I can't chance people believing you, so I'll leave you with this" he formed some energy and blasted Bakugo's throat with it. "There now every time you try to talk about this, you'll feel immense pain and be unable to talk."