Chapter 2

*FLASHBACK 3 YEARS AGO*

"Nice to meet you... Issei Hyoudou" Said a man with crimson hair.

"You too... Sirzechs Lucifer." Replied Issei.

"So Tiamat wants me to teach you about the different types of magic we devils use?" Asked Sirzechs.

"Apparently so, although i specifically want to learn how to use your Power of Destruction. I hear its quite powerful." Said Issei.

This shocked sirzechs, nobody has ever approached lucifer himself with such a carefree attitude and ask to learn how to use his Power of Destruction. Sirzechs was pleased by this and actually started to like the boy named issei hyoudou, so he decided to teach him.

"Why not?" Said Sirzechs.

*1 YEAR LATER*

Issei and sirzechs are currently on their private training arena, the Crimson Satan has been training issei how to use his power of destruction and other types of magic issei hasn't learned about. He also introduced issei to serafall leviathan who then taught issei how to master ice magic. He also supported their sudden relationship which actually ended just recently.

Issei unleashes a gigantic blast using the power of destruction, sirzechs dodges and unleashes his own power of destruction. Both have complete control over their power of destruction and have the same level of expertise with their powers.

"Hahaha seeing how powerful you've become issei makes me happy, just goes to show how great of a teacher i am!" Sirzechs says jokingly

"Hehe yeah i guess thats true." Issei says as he unleashes even more attacks using his power of destruction.

"Hey why don't you come over for dinner tonight? So you can meet my little sister?" Says Sirzechs while dodging issei's attacks.

*BOOM!*

Sirzechs was hit by one of issei's blast, sirzechs counters by unleashing multiple attacks at once using his power of destruction. The multitude of attacks formed a dome like figure which then kept shrinking until issei couldn't move anymore inside.

"Darn, he's got me trapped" Says issei.

{Use me, the devil didn't mention not being able to use your sacred gear} Suggests Chroma.

"Good idea, Balance Break!" Issei shouts.

{RAVAGING DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER!} The Sacred gear shouts.

"Alright time to get out of here!" Issei says as he forms an orb of destructive energy.

{ERADICATE!} The sacred gear shouts as the orb is shot towards the dome made out of Power of destruction.

"*Sigh* thats not really fair is it now issei-kun?" Says Sirzechs.

"Hey hey, you never mentioned going balance breaker was against the rules did you?" Said Issei.

"Heh... you never change, anyway you never answered my question. Do you wanna come to dinner and meet my family?" Sirzechs asks politely, hoping to be able to introduce his disciple to his family.

"Well... I'd be happy to meet your parents, but i don't think i can trust your sister... yet." Said Issei.

"Awww shame, but atleast my parents will know about you." Says sirzechs, who is just happy that issei will atleast meet his parents.

"But hey, maybe someday i can meet your sister!" Issei says.

"Hehehe yeah, maybe you could go to her school and meet her!" Sirzechs recommends.