Chapter 3

*ISSEI'S HEAD*

"I am Deaths Embrace..." Says what looks to be a skeleton of a human being but with armor that looks like its from an mmorpg (Authors Note : He looks exactly like Ainz Ooal Gown from Overlord wearing the World champion class armor, so just imagine that.)

"Deaths... Embrace...? You mean?" Issei was about to ask him something till Deaths embrace cut him off.

"Yes, i am the weapon you received form shinigami-sama. I was assigned to be your partner just like the ravaging dragon over there." Deaths embrace says as he points to the giant black dragon with powerful orange eyes that scream pride.

"But unlike the lizard over there.."

Chroma growls after being called lizard.

"*Cough* Dragon over there, i am not sealed in a vessel as i am the vessel itself." Says Deaths Embrace.

"Huh... Cool." Issei says.

"So mind telling us how issei can summon you Deaths Embrace?" Asks Chroma.

"Certainly, oh and i would prefer the name Oblivion. I am certain it would be quite troublesome if you had to keep calling Deaths Embrace? Such a horrible name that is..." Oblivion Says.

"I know right?" Agreed Chroma.

"Anyway! Oblivion, how do i summon you?" Asks Issei.

"Simple, just tell me when you want to use me then i will form myself into the hooks you saw from earlier. You will be able to communicate to me just as you have been communicating with the ravaging dragon" Explains Oblivion.

"Oh... i see..." Says issei.

"You sound disappointed partner." Said Oblivion.

"No, its just that because of you i've probably... Ok most definitely become stronger and that just makes it harder for me to find a good battle." Issei says while frowning.

"Jeez lighten up issei, your gonna make the new guy hate being here." Said Chroma.

"Oh, shut up!" Issei says before he woke up due to his alarm clock.

*6:12AM

"*Yawn* Gah, time for school..." Issei says to himself.

[Ah yes i have just recently learned that you attend school, why would a being such as yourself require knowledge from pitiful humans?] Asks Oblivion.

"Well im not going to school to learn, im currently attending kuoh academy because i believe many supernatural events will soon take place there, and i need a good fight." Explains Issei.

[Ah, i see. Thank you for informing me of this Partner] Says Oblivion.

{Hey! I call him partner!} Argues Chroma.

[Well it is only logical is it not? I am also his partner as he is the wielder of me.] Replies Oblivion.

{Pssshhhhh that hardly means you ca- The connection was cut by issei as he was getting slightly annoyed by their argument and it was early in the morning.

Issei then arrived at the gates of Kuoh academy. As he expected the girls would be fawning over him, while the boys will be holding grudges against him. The Usual...

But issei could sense something different, the boy Tomoki Komaeda has become a devil. This however did not surprise issei as he expected the death of the boy.

'Hmm it seems that he hasn't figured out that he has been turned into a devil' Issei thought.

'Rias gremory certainly has a weird way of recruiting her servants' Issei thought to himself.