Chapter 4

'Damn... What do i do?!' Issei asks.

[Issei Hyoudou!] Shouts Oblivion.

'What?!' Shouts back issei.

[Don't listen to this virgin lizard!] Suggests Oblivion.

{Virgin Lizard?! Why you! I'll have you know i have taken countless female dragons! And all of them enjoyed it! And i doubt you've taken any females at all considering your just a pair of hooks!} Says Chroma angrily.

[Pshhh, whatever. Issei! You have an incredibly sexy woman throwing herself at you! And a literal angel at that! Billions of men would die to be in your situation right now! So pull down your stupid boxers and stop being such a PANZY!] Scolds Oblivion.

'Guh... p-panzy?!' Thought issei.

'I-Im not a panzy!' Replies issei.

[Oh really? THEN PROVE IT! TAKE THE ANGELS VIRGINITY!] Says oblivion.

Issei thinks deeply for a second, he notices gabriel is still staring at him... Lustfully.

'GAAAAAAAH Fine!' Issei says.

[HAHAHA! Thats the spirit issei hyoudou!] Applauds Oblivion.

{I can't believe your actually going through with this...} Said Chroma.

"Gabriel!" Shouts issei.

"Y-Yes?" Replies Gabriel surprised at the sudden enthusiasm.

"I'll... I'll do you..." Says issei nervously.

Gabriel blushes but understood what he mean't, she then proceeds to prepare a transportation circle for herself and issei.

"Thank you... Lets head to the chamber..." Gabriel said, very excited for her first time with issei.

'Well... Time to get laid.' Issei says to himself.

*SECRET CHAMBER (HEAVEN)

!LEMON INCOMING!

When issei arrived at the secret chamber that michael had designed specifically for angels to be able to sin for a few hours, he saw what looked to be a normal room with a large bed and a door to a bathroom. He also saw what looked to be like heaven's version of a condom.

'This room is actually pretty nice.' Thought Issei.

But he then set his eyes on something nobody has ever seen. It was Gabriel an archangel, naked.

"Woah! We're starting already?!" Asked issei as something from his body started to get hard.

"Ye-Yes, I've been waiting a long time for this issei..." Said Gabriel

As soon as gabriel said that issei then proceeded to remove his clothes, and not so long after he was completely naked like the other individual in this room.

"W-Wow... Its so hard..." Said Gabriel as she saw issei's hard joystick.

"Since you basically forced me into this im not going easy on you gabriel." Said issei as he got infront of gabriel in the speed of sound.

Issei then started to make out with gabriel, he enjoyed it as gabriel moaned as his tongue was familiarizing itself on gabriel's mouth.

"A-Ahhhh" Gabriel Moaned as issei started to suck on her nipples.

Issei kept sucking on her nipples like a baby would its mother. Gabriel was incredibly flustered and horny.

"Ahhh Ahhhh issei i want it in me..." Gabriel begged.

"Alright." Replied Issei as he lifted one of her legs and with no mercy penetrated her with his long shaft.

"Ohhhh Yes! Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes! Right there! Right there!" Moaned Gabriel as issei was fucking her against the wall.