Prologue

{Cuphead P.O.V.}

Okay, so I suggested that Mugsy and I have some cookies, but we CANNOT find them anywhere! Elder Kettle must have hide them or something. "Let's try Elder Kettle's room." Mugman suggested to me. I guess he had the same idea. So we peaked into Elder Kettle's room while he was sleeping, and sure enough, the cookies were on his shelf. So we went in and Mugman helped me onto the bedside table, just where Kettle's glasses were. And yes, they broke. 

Mugman and I looked at the pair of broken glasses. "We gotta get these fixed before Elder Kettle wakes up!" I said. Said elderly man woke up just as I said that. We gasped and ran away. "Boys!" He said. "Have you seen my glasses?" He bumped into something right after he said that. We heard no more as we had already left decoys of ourselves and ran out the door. Not the best, but I doubt he'd notice the difference as he's pretty much blind without his glasses. So then we went to the glasses shop.

"Let me get this straight." The lady at the shop said. "You mean to tell me you two couldn't get a cookie jar from a sleeping old man?" A piece of the glasses fell off. "Look, lady. Can you fix them or not?!" I said, bothered by her nosiness. "Of course!" She said. "But I don't like your tone!" She grunted at she turned around to fix the glasses. I blew a raspberry at her. Music then started to play. "Kindly turn that down?" She said. "I HATE music!" "We're not playing music!" Mugman and I said, confused. Just then, probably the most beautiful girl I have ever seen came in. 

🎶"When you're blue and feeling down,"🎶

🎶"You gotta spread that sunshine all around,"🎶

🎶"You gotta turn that frown, upside down,"🎶

🎶"And sail across a rainbow!"🎶

She then began to tap dance and play me and Mugman's heads like instruments.

🎶"When the world is saying 'no',"🎶

🎶"Don't waste your time, feelin' low."🎶

🎶"Click your heels, go, go, go, and dance across a rain-bow!"🎶

Mugman and I only store in shook after she slid out the door.

"What the heck was that?"

360 words

Welp, that was the first chapter of this stupid book. I know this ship isn't r.eally popular, but I personally love it and I hope that fans of the ship will check it out