Chapter 2: Turning Up That Charm!

🎶"You gotta slap on a smile,"🎶

🎶"Throw in some pep!"🎶

🎶"And be sure to put a spring in your step,"🎶

🎶"'Cause you can get anything by turning up the charm."🎶

🎶"You gotta kick up your heels,"🎶

🎶"Hands in the sky,"🎶

🎶"And don't forget the little glint in your eye,"🎶

🎶"'Cause you can get what you want if you follow this simple rule!"🎶

🎶"And if you're charming enough, they'll give you free stuff,"🎶

🎶"And they'll all do what you say."🎶

🎶"And since no one's the wiser,"🎶

🎶"You can have it your way."🎶

🎶"With the wink of an eye,"🎶

🎶"And the flick of a wrist,"🎶

🎶"Hey, I think you're really gettin' the gist!"🎶

🎶"'Bout how I charm the pants of this here town!"🎶

*(Tap dancing)*

🎶"I think you're getting the hang of this,"🎶

🎶"But here's one final tip:"🎶

🎶"Before they can get wise to you,"🎶

🎶"Give them the slip!"🎶

🎶"Gotta slap on a smile,"🎶

🎶"Throw in some pep,"🎶

🎶"So please remember to never forget,"🎶

🎶"You can get anything by turning up the charm!"🎶

{Chalice P.O.V.}

I'm not gonna lie. Those two ding-dongs are pretty cool. Especially the red one, Cuphead, I learned his name was. He's really funny and fun to hang around. We were now lying on the grass, beside a tree. "What a day." Said the blue one, whose name I learned was Mugman. "You said it." Said Cuphead. "I gotta admit, I don't usually stick around in one place for this long, but you two are kinda fun." I said. Especially Cuphead. I thought to myself. They're pretty good at this, I think it's time to test them. "Ready for your test?" I asked. "Test?!" Cuphead and Mugman said in unison. "Come on, you two are naturals! It's gonna be a breeze." I told them. The two followed me. "All you gotta do, is charm your way past this guy." I showed them a cookie factory, guarded by a cop. "Get inside, and there's a surprise waitin'!" "Surprise!? We love surprises!" Cuphead and Mugman said and ran to the factory. 

Mugman tapped on the cop's shoulder, and the two began to dance. It was pretty good, but far from enough to charm the cop. Though Cuphead certainly charmed me enough. The two noticed the cop start to take out his baton and the boys' faces began to wear a worried expression. I started to get worried and snuck behind them, and started to dance. The cop's expression brightened up and he opened the door to the factory. Cuphead and Mugman went inside and I followed after them, giving the cop a wink.

"Hey, It worked!" Said Cuphead. "We are charming!" Said Mugman. "Great job, boys! Now here's your surprise!" I said. I turned all the lights on. "Is this a..... Cookie factory!" "That's right!" I said, flipping some more switches. "And it's all you can eat!" I switched on one more switch. Which I didn't know was a silent alarm.

Cookies started to come out on a conveyor belt. The boys began to eat the cookies. Dipping them in their heads. "Gee, what a couple o' ding-dongs." I said, eating a cookie myself. Suddenly, I heard sirens outside. I gasped. "Cheese it, boys! It's the cops!" I yelled. "Cops?!" The two said, their mouths stuffed with cookies. They started to run around in panic, running into each other and passing out. I looked at them with worry on my face. "This is the police!" I heard the cops say. "We have you surrounded!" They began to bang on the door, my fear growing bigger. "Come on!" I said. "Get up! We gotta scram!" I tried moving the two, but they wouldn't budge. The cops continued to bang on the door. I have to leave them, I have no choice. "Sorry, boys. I like ya, but not enough to tingle with the cops!" I went to a wall. "So long, fellas." I turned into my ghost form, and left. But as I flew out the building, I kept having this feeling that I actually did like Cuphead enough to tingle with the police.

{Cuphead P.O.V.}

I woke up, my head throbbing. I heard Mugman. "My mug..." He said. "Ugh, what happened? Where's Chalice?" I said. Suddenly, the police broke in. "You're under arrest!" A cop yelled at us. We screamed, and tried to charm our way past them, like Chalice taught us. But It was no use the the police grabbed us and threw us in prison. My liking for Chalice....doubted.

729 Words.