xv. i will hit you!

elizabeth sturniolo had for a long time been of the belief that heartbreak wasn't entirely unknown feeling for her

after these days, though, she had figured that it was.

the feeling she had when she was alone in her room, with nothing but her anxious, overthinking mind to keep her company, was honestly worse than anything she could have imagined. she felt stupid. foolish. completely broken. and somehow, johnny didn't feel anything at all.

he had continued on with his life like nothing had happened. like things hadn't changed drastically in their lives.

everyone around her had tried to make her feel better: pulling her out of her room to do something to try and take her mind off of it or simply just cuddling with her in bed while she cried out her heart (thank God for her mom, matt and sadie not minding their clothes getting soaked with tears). all of their attempts at getting her to think of something else worked perfectly and she couldn't be more grateful.

therefore, she didn't hesitate at all to accept when her brothers asked—well, practically begged—her to join their video.

that lead to her standing in between matt and nick, a blindfold covering her eyes as she tried to follow their bad instructions.

"beth, you fucking idiot!" nick's voice echoed loudly throughout the kitchen when the girl once again spilled the ingredients all over the table. the girl tried hitting him in response, only to feel matt's hands keeping her in place.

"nick, shut up. beth, stop throwing the batter around." he sighed dramatically at their antics.

"then help me! i can't see shit," she threw her hands dramatically to the side to prove her point, but the aggressive movement caused some of the batter to fly into the air and hit nick in the face.

"beth i swear i will hit you!" he exclaimed while wiping his eyes.

"what did i even do?!"

after beth received a smack on the back of her head by her older brother, matt once again tried guiding her to finish the dough. she tried her hardest to follow his instructions, but nick kept interrupting, and somehow she did something wrong once again.

chris laugh loudly as nick began yelling loudly at her again and matt just sighed in frustration.

with no help at all now, the girl fumbled around for the bowl, trying to pour it into the form. she almost got it when she accidentally spilled some of it on the table.

when she realised, she sighed and stomped her feet irritated. "this is actually shit. you guys suck at helping people,"

sturniolo.triplets

liked by nicolassturniolo and 638

liked by nicolassturniolo and 638.838 others.
sturniolo.triplets NEW BAKING BLINDFOLDED VIDEO OUT NOW!!

view comments ...

matthew.sturniolo     liked by creator
🔥🔥

username
i love how beth just fit in perfectly in their dynamic
view 5 more replies
     username
     are we sure they aren't quadruplets

username
new favourite video

nicolassturniolo     liked by creator
go watch!! 🙏

username
make more baking videos pls i'm begging

elizabethsturniolo    liked by creator
👩‍🍳 🍰
view 12 more replies
     sturniolo.triplets
     acting like what u made was actually edible is crazy
      elizabethsturniolo
      fuck off

author's note!
i have exams this week so updates may be a bit slow!! i hope you're all doing well 💗💗