Chapter 1

Fuu....... Sshhhh.....

The plane landed at the airport of Beijing, China.

All eyes are fixed on the two persons who have just got down from the plane.

His almond black eyes were looking only ahead and at no one else. There was a different smirk on his pink lips, so he maintained the supremacy of the attitude of being Mr. perfect , and making the dominant personality.

He ran his hand through his thick black hair and brushed it with his fingers. He is looking super handsome in the black suit on his honey toned fair skin. His sharp thick eyebrows raise when a girl bump with him while walking and talking on the call.

His cold aura make her body shiver but her eyes didn't move from his handsome face.

He dusted off his coat, as if it had become dirty after bumping into the girl. It's showing his rudeness toward the girl , He take his steps forward and walked from there.

She moved back and again bump with the other person, The person coming from behind the first one had a suitcase in his hand, he had spectacles on his peach black eyes. He is also handsome as well , he had a simple polite smile and soft gaze.

" Sorry " the man said to the girl and girl blush .

" Ah it's ok.... It's.. my fault " she said and that man raise his right eyebrow.

" Sorry but...., Can you move forward"

" ..... " The girl move and the man took his steps after dusting his coat.

" Hello" low pitch voice of a man was coming through the call .

" Baby "

" Both are so handsome" the girl muttered , She had kept her phone on her ear still now.

" Who??? " The man on the other side was getting irritate after receiving no reply.

" Both " The girl's voice seems lost in the thought.

" Enough... I WANT BREAK UP"  her boyfriend shouted and cut the call.

..

The first man who was wearing the black coat was standing in the front of an advertisement poster and was staring.

" Zhan... What are you looking at ? " The other asked

Xiao Zhan, His name is XIAO ZHAN , he came back to the china after a long time , New President of Inn of dreams , resturant and food packaging subsidiary 

Xiao Zhan, His name is XIAO ZHAN , he came back to the china after a long time , New President of Inn of dreams , resturant and food packaging subsidiary  .

"Is this an advertisement? Just standing with the product in hand doesn't make it an advertisement. Product also has to be represented " He replies while looking at the other.

"Tell them to change the model."

" What? Really?? You started dismissed people as soon as you came."  Other one said with disbelive.