Chapter 3

"This Wang Yibo is the same, isn't it?" Xiao Zhan looked at Wang Hauxuan as Xuan said this.

"hmm, that instant noodle is also of his idea....which has good marketing and very good feedback" Hearing this, Xiao Zhan nodded. 

"Ask the kitchen to cook that noodle and send it to my office... I want to have a taste" Xiao Zhan told Hauxuan and Hauxuan ordered two bowls of streaming noodle.

' Let me also taste how is the texture of this noodle and how is it in taste ' Xiao Zhan thought.

Shortly after, the two were seated on the sofa and two bowls of noodles were placed on the table in front of them.

The steam coming out of it was reaching the noses of both of them with the aroma of noodles. Along with the sent of spices, the sent of curry leaves was also mixed.

Xiao Zhan took a bite. ' It tastes very different... good ' He was impressed by its taste.

..

Wang Yibo was thinking something while sitting in the lab.

"What could that be?" he muttered

" Senior Wang..." Lee qiqi called to her senior in a low pitch voice.

" Hmm say " 

"Did you see President Xiao?" she asked and Wang Yibo shook his head in no.

"I heard he's very handsome, just like a sexy actors," she whispered, Wang Yibo could see that her pupils had taken the shape of hearts. 

" Ohh " that's the Wang Yibo's reaction.

"Do you want to see the President?"

" Ahh- no it's ok with me"

" Ok senior " 

"You both concentrate on work... not on the President" Miss Gu said interrupting both of them.

"And Wang Yibo, don't listen to her from next time she will only distract you"

"Senior Gu" she whin .

..

It was six in the evening, and Wang Yibo was standing in front of Luo Yunxi's resturant.

The bell rang as he opened the door, he raised his head to look at the bell and smiled, remembering that he had gifted it to Luo Yunxi as well wishes at the opening ceremony of the resturant.

"You have come." Yunxi's voice caught his attention.

Yibo smiled at him.

" would you like to taste something new " Yunxi asked

" gege.... did you make something new? " There was excitement in his voice.

"Yes, today I did not attend much customers like usually"

"You sit here, I'll get it" Yunxi asked Wang Yibo to sit down and walked towards the kitchen.

He came out with a plate and placed it on the table in front of Yibo. "Lobster?"

 "Lobster?"