Chapter 25

"You said that this disease will be cured if I confess to the one I love." Xiao Zhan shouted this thing as soon as he called the doctor. He felt that the doctor himself did not know about this disease.

"huh? Mr Xiao why are you yelling?" The doctor's forehead twitched. Now what happened that Xiao Zhan is shouting at him like this.

"You said I'd be fine if I confessed to him/her " This time Zhan said this thing comfortably so that the doctor could listen well.

"Yes, I told you, so you confessed?"

"hmm and still the symptoms are the same"

What ? What did he do after all? And how did he confess? By shouting, then he must have got slapped. Anyway, where does he know the quote of love.

"Mr Xiao what did you confess to him/her"

"I said I love you" Xiao Zhan said.

"That's it? Didn't you say some comfort words?"

Doctor's words were irritating Xiao Zhan, wrinkles started to appear on his forehead but he calmed himself down.

"Yes..... only said this, and said that she/he will never leave me?."

"So did he/she accepted you?"

"Yes......... why won't my granny accept me"

" granny???? " The doctor in his heart felt bad for the person Xiao Zhan loved. Because Xiao Zhan is so stupid that there is no cure for him.

"Mr Xiao, you shouldn't have said this to your granny."

"You told me to confess the one I love" Xiao Zhan said very innocently, but in the eyes of the doctor, no one is more stupid than him. Still he does not understand what he has to do.

"Mr Xiao" The doctor was too polite he said trying to explain to Xiao Zhan. "You love Mrs Baoshan very much but there must be someone else in your life who is an important part of your life....... You have to confess to that person. "

"huh??? but I can't say I love you to Haoxuan" Xiao Zhan's voice showed irritation. 

"........" For a moment the doctor felt like banging his head against the wall.

" No..... I am not talking about Mr. Wang Haoxuan" He continued to say "I am talking about the one because of whom you are in this condition. There must be someone seeing whom your heart would be beating fast, seeing his smile your attention would be only on him your world feels like stoped for a moment. Seeing him, you would wish that you could hold him in your arms. Just looking at him makes you want to eat him alive "

The last few words echoed in Xiao Zhan's ears.

"Mr Xiao It's late..... Good night and I know you can do it"

'Just looking at him makes you eat him alive........ Whose smile always stops my world'

'Don't smile this much , it distracts the attention of the people around you.' he had said this to someone .

" Yibo...... " This was the first name that came to his lips. "Nonsense..... I will not tell him I love you. I am his boss, why should I say that. " He grumbled.

He threw the phone aside and picked up his laptop and started doing some important work.

It is not at all that Mr. President is checking out Wang Yibo's Weibo post because he likes him, only he is collecting information about one of his employees. A boss should also know about the interest of his employee.

He was smiling looking at some of Wang Yibo's pics.

But Mr President's actions seem to be different from his words.

He felt as if he was thirsty. He wet his lips by licking them.

"Really, it's you… but" Xiao Zhan chuckled

Days passed, and Xiao Zhan tried his best to keep Wang Yibo close to him with different excuses as he was giving him a different happiness.

Wang Yibo was sitting in Xiao Zhan's office again today And they were discussing something. Wang Yibo also realized that being a boss is not easy. He saw how much Xiao Zhan works all the days.

The discussion of both is over. So Wang Yibo stood up. "Now I am going."

"NO......" Xiao Zhan shouted and Wang Yibo stopped. " hehe....... Ahm I mean tomorrow is the weekend are you free?"

" mmmmm....... Why? " Yibo smiled and Xiao Zhan was lost of words for a moment.

" Aa..... Actually I'm going to yunmeng, would you like to come with me?" Xiao Zhan said this and pursed his lips, hoping Wang Yibo would say yes.

"But...." Before Wang Yibo could finish, Xiao Zhan interrupted him.

"Please...." 

"huh? "

'Mr. president is not feeling well ' Wang Yibo thought and put his palm on Xiao Zhan's head to check the body temperature.

'Temperature is absolutely fine'

Xiao Zhan held his hand and looked into his eyes. "You are coming with me, aren't you?" There was a lot of hope.

Wang Yibo smiled softly and said " yes Mr president I am..... You know I always wanted to go there and want to taste the delicious food there but I didn't get a chance..... I should say thank you " he sounded delightful.

"And I heard there are lots of ponds, beautiful view and a nice environment"

"I will go with you but why are you going there? " Xiao Zhan didn't know why he was going there. He only read in Wang Yibo's post that he wanted to go to Yunmeng, there were also pics of places and famous dishes of yunmeng.

" I...I just want to so..... "

" Ok So what time do we have to leave tomorrow? "

" In the Morning .... I will pick you up just give me your address" Xiao Zhan' lips curves into a grin .

•••••••••••