Chapter 19

The three girls walked to the two handsome men.

"Gege... aren't you happy to see us?" The three girls twisted their mouths showing that they are displeased about that.

Xiao Zhan forced a smile, trying to show that they were wrong.

Meanwhile, Wang Yibo was only looking at Xiao Zhan's appearance, he found Xiao Zhan's smile strange, seeing the beads of sweat on the corner of his forehead, he understood. Looking at him he thought to himself 'well that's why he asked me to stay with him' he smiled mischievously.

"Sorry to interrupt, but it seems that your Gege is very happy to see you all, isn't it?" As soon as Wang Yibo spoke, the attention of the three turned completely to Wang Yibo, Xiao Zhan glared at him but still kept the same fake smile on his face.

Who is this man after all?

And why is he speaking in between?

Does it have a relationship with Xiao Zhan? If not then who is he and who has given him the invitation?

This question was running in the mind of those three present girls and they should also ask Wang Yibo.

"Your introduction?" asked Duan Fei, the most elegant of the three girls.

"This one is Lan Wang ji...... It is nice meeting you," Wang Yibo said, in the same tone as the person in front.

"Lan? Who invited you to come here? Your family name is Lan. I don't think we know any Lan family. You... aren't from Shanghai, are you?" Duan Fei bombarded him with questions. . From the way she spoke, Wang Yibo sensed that Duan Fei was cautious and that he would think before speaking to her.

Wang Yibo was a little hesitant before speaking this time, but he didn't let it show.

"Yeah you're right I'm not from Shanghai, and I came here with Xiao Zhan" Wang Yibo said, he didn't mention his family Lan, not wanting to be caught in a lie.

"Ohh..... so you're a friend of gege?" Duan Fei's tone of voice changed, a bit cold and stern, upon hearing Wang Yibo mention Xiao Zhan. It seemed as if she wanted to say that the relationship between you two should be of friendship.

The other two sisters were still preoccupied with Xiao Zhan, discussing his handsomeness.

" Umh... Hehe.." laughed Wang Yibo which caught the attention of the other three people. "I... am not Xiao Zhan's friend, maybe I am more than a friend hehe..."

Why are his cheeks livid red!

What else means more than friend.

"What do you mean by more than friends?" the three shouted at the same time, Wang Yibo jamming his fingers to shield his ears from the shrill sound.

"That's what you guys think"

Wang Yibo blushed while saying this .

′′ Noooo..... this can't happen ′′ Then all three spoke together in a loud voice.

Wang Yibo was about to laugh at the sight of the trio's red-blue faces, but he held back his laughter clicking his tongue.

"But it's like that." Xiao Zhan's words confirmed that the three of them were right in their thinking.

"But gege was straight"

"I was But now I'm gay"

Wang yibo "......"

The trio "......"

"But.... But....." the smell of jealousy was coming from all three of them but now Xiao Zhan clearly said that he is not interested in girls, they puffed up their mouth, stomp their feet and left them alone. They left and went away in the middle of the party hall and got lost in the people present there.