Chapter 15

" That I don't know how to do you, you want a demo? " Xiao Zhan leaned towards Wang Yibo saying this.

" hehe....Mr president till now you are stuck on the same thing, that just slip of tongue. " Yibo said in a panic.

"Really? you should be punished for this, shouldn't you? otherwise you will make this mistake again " Xiao Zhan whispered in his ear, which gave goosebumps.

The hands held that waist tightly and squeezed it. 

"nooo....Mr president you can't do this"

"And why so?"

"Because from today I am straight," Xiao Zhan laughed ironically.

"But I'm still gay, what does it matter, and you can't protect yourself from a fragile man?"

'I shouldn't have said that' Regret.

"But what about your reputation? Everyone will call you a rapist and you will be behind bars...... Such a handsome man does not look good behind bars, Mr. president! Right" Wang Yibo tried to charm him with his smooth talk.

"You have forgotten that I am wealthy, no one will know anything, nor will this handsome one go to prison"  A sly smile crept up on Xiao Zhan's lips.

The breath was fast, and the eyes were looking at that person above him and checking how much truth was there in his words. Xiao Zhan is not that kind of person, is he?

"Please..... I will not do this again, promise, I will speak only as much as you told me" Raised three fingers of his right hand and made a promise eyes were close and fear to look at the person above himself. Xiao Zhan's brows furrowed.

Huh? nothing happened? Did he faint? Wang Yibo slowly opened his one eye and saw Xiao Zhan sitting in the driver's seat .

Phew~

"I'm deducting your two months' salary," Xiao Zhan said and Wang Yibo jumped up and looked at him with wide eyes.

" What! " He exclaimed

"I only cut off your salary only for two months out of pity on you, otherwise I was about to cut for six months"

"f*ck you Xiao Zhan" Wang Yibo cursed him. Xiao Zhan angrily looked on back seat at Yibo.

"Ah sorry not you, but me"

" You want ? "

Wang Yibo put his hand over his mouth and muttered to himself, 'ahh Wang Yibo what are you saying'

"I mean I respect you Mr president" Wang Yibo said with a wry smile.

"it's show time" Xiao Zhan

" Huh?? "

"Come and sit in the front seat, we'll be late," Xiao Zhan said.

..
..

The sound of footsteps of rushing down the stairs , Don't know why he was in a hurry.

While getting down, his foot slipped but it was his luck that someone caught him. His eyes were closed because of fear he hugged his savior tightly.

He was taken aback by his sudden hug. He looked at the man in his arms, he was familiar.

"Don't leave me I will fall" Jiyang hugged him tighter.

" ah ok i would not but if you hold me so tight i will not even be able to breathe" Hearing the familiar voice, Song Jiyang opened his eyes and looked at him.

"You... you saved me?"

"Luckily yes," said Wang Hauxuan, a polite smile on his lips.

" oh thank you so much" Song Jiyang said and kissed the other cheek. Haoxuan was taken aback by the move. The man in his arms broke free from his grip and fell down.