𝐢

𝐢 .

VALORA, A new student who had just transferred in the middle of theSemester

Semester.
She wasn't sure what was gonna happen
or how people would act when they see her.
She was nervous, her parents would say.
Valora isn't a person who interacts
with emotions but would have them. She isn't sure how she could identify what feelings she has sometimes which is hard for her. Since when she was younger, she wouldn't have emotion, not until she got older.

As her parents pulled up to the school called Nevermore.
Her stomach dropped at the sight of it.
Valora started bouncing her leg up and down as she saw a tall lady at the front of the school, waiting.

"Everything's gonna be okay, Val." Her Father said as he looked at her in the rear-view mirror.

All she did was look down at her hands as she felt the car pull into a stop.

"Gosh, this feels so nostalgic," Her Father laughed.
"Remember when we met after break right here," Her mother said, pointing to a specific spot.
"Oh yes, I remember I asked you out right there," Her Father smiled.

Val rolled her eyes and got out of the car. She was met with another pair of eyes.

"You must be Valora," The lady said, smiling.
"Yes, that is me," Val replied.
"Great, I can't wait to show you around and greet you to some people on the way," The lady smiled once again.

Val just kept a blank face and walked away to the trunk to grab her suitcase. Once she got her suitcase and bags out of the trunk she pulled it down, closing the trunk and started to walk towards the spot she was just in.

"Let's head to my office now." The lady lead the family to her office.

As she finally got there she opened the door, making sure the family was able to walk in. As they were walking in she quickly sat down in her chair, indicating for them to sit in the two seats infront of her.