𝐢𝐱

𝐢𝐱

"WHY today." Val sighed as she sat down on one of the benches in the quad.

It was parent's weekend, meaning that Val's parent's were coming. She certainly doesn't want anyone seeing her parents, especially what they look like.

"I wonder if Valora is excited to see us." Val's mother, Devora, said.

"Of course she is." Val's father, Alexander, told her.

Val leaned on the balcony as she watched her parents walk inside the building.

"Nevermore was created as a safe haven for our children to learn and to grow, no matter who or what they are." Ms.weems told the families that stood around her.

Everyone applaud once she finished.

"On the mend?" Wednesday crossed her arms, "Try in a coma."

"Have you been to see him?" Enid asked.

Val stood, looking down at her shoes. Val knew Eugene, they would talk in class once in a while and would hang out sometimes because they share some things in common.

Val still stood there, staring at her shoes until she heard her name being called.

"Val?" Enid called her name.

"Yes?" Val looked up, facing Enid as she did.

"Have you visited him yet? Since, you know,"

"No, I plan to though." She told her.

"Okay." Enid slowly nodded her head.

Val looked over to her side, seeing the Addams walk in.

"I knew I should have worn my plague mask." Wednesday said as she looked at her parents and brother walk in.

"Would you look at my family?" Enid pointed her family out, "Talk about toxic pack mentality."

"I give my mom thirty seconds before her judge-y claws come out." The three girls heard Enid's brothers howl as they gathered together.

"Where's your parents?" Enid asked Val.

"They just walked in." She pointed out her parents.