𝐢𝐯

𝐢𝐯.

"XAVIER Thorpe's his roommate," Enid told Wednesday, "You know, if you had a cell phone, you could just text him and ask him

"XAVIER Thorpe's his roommate," Enid told Wednesday, "You know, if you had a cell phone, you could just text him and ask him." Enid said as she made typing motions with her hands.

Valora overheared the conversation they had. She walked over to them.

"Yoko. Come on! Flare those whiskers," Enid yelled at one of the girls who was painting, "The Poe Cup droops for no one." She continued.

"What is the Poe Cup anyway?" Val barged in.

"Oh! Hi Val." Enid smiled at Val.

"But It's my entire reason for living right now," She explained with excitement, "Part canoe race, part foot chance, no rules." She counted.

"Each dorm has to pick an Edgar Allan Poe short story for inspiration," She said eagerly, "You guys could grab a brush." She recommended.

"Ms.Thorhill's just ordered pizza. Want to take a stab at being social, Val?" Enid asked, smiling.

"Uhh I don't know, not very big on the social part though." She slightly chuckled with a nervous look.

"It's Fine, just as long you're lakeside Cheering us to victory on race day." Enid said as she made waving flag motions.

"You, Wednesday?" She asked Wednesday, hoping to get a positive answer.

"I do like stabbing," Wednesday answered, "The social part, not so much."
"Besides, it'll cut into my writing time." She added.

"No worries," Enid smiled, understanding the girl's answers, "But same goes for you, Wednesday. Cheer us on!" She beamed.

-

Val was walking by the principle's office until she heard Wednesday speak.

"I told you already. I heard a noise, and I went to investigate," She told Ms.Weems.

Ms.Weems scoffed at what Wednesday said, "That excuse might have placated the sheriff, but you can't fool me."

"You had a psychic vision, didn't you?" Ms.Weems asked.

Psychic visions? Val thought as she overhears the two's conversation.

"I realized you might be having them when we passed by the accident and you knew that poor farmer had broken his neck." The principle told Wednesday.