𝐯𝐢

𝐯𝐢.

VAL stood next to some students as Ms

VAL stood next to some students as Ms.Weems was giving a speech.

"All students will report for their volunteer jobs at ten a.m. sharp, followed by a community lunch at one,"
"As you know, this year Outreach Day culminates in a very special event, the dedication of a new memorial statue in the town square, which will also include performances by Nevermore students." She  announced.

"As representatives of our school, I trust you will all put your best face forward." Ms.Weems finished.

Val received the letter. She opened it, wondering if she got something fun. She read, weathervane.

Val saw Wednesday and Enid and walked up to them.

"What'd you guys get?" She asked.

"Pilgrims world!" Enid said excitedly.

"Uriah's Heap." Wednesday answered.

"Ugh, your guy's places sounds fun. I got weathervane or whatever it's name is." Val rolled her eyes.

"Oh, it's the town's main cafe." Enid told her.

"Oh." She slightly nodded.

Val walked off as she kept looking down at the envelope, wanting to trade it with someone else.

-

Val walked off of the bus, looking around the town. Wow she thought as she looked at a specific building.

Val looked up and saw Xavier looking at a blank white spot on the wall.

"What do you find so interesting about a blank wall?" She asked as she leaned in to see if there was any hidden messages or paintings.

"It wasn't blank last Outreach Day." He replied as he kept looking at the side of the building.

"Maybe you could come here later and paint something, I could help." She suggested as she turned her head, still looking at the blank white spot.

Xavier turned to look at the person he was talking to.

"Oh, thought you were someone else." He said as he looked at her.

"Like who?" She asked, facing him.

"Someone,"

"Okay, whatever. See you around." She walked off.