Tired | Yelena Belova

Summary: You feel tired after a mission, and Yelena cuddles you so that you can sleep easy.
---

"Jesus Christ," you sighed as you entered yours and Yelena's shared apartment. "Yelena! I'm back!" You called out to your girlfriend of three years.

"Dorogoy, I'm in the kitchen!" (Darling) Yelena replied. You knelt down and petted Fanny, before walking into the kitchen.

Hugging Yelena tightly from behind, you rested your head on her shoulder, sighing heavily.

"The mission was exhausting." You whined, inhaling her gentle vanilla scent through the light t-shirt she wore.

She turned around and wrapped you in her muscled embrace, rubbing your back tenderly as she asked, "Why was it so tiring, moya lyubov?" (My love)

"We were on lookout for two days. Not a wink of sleep. Infiltration took seven hours thanks to precautions. Planting trackers on the important people took a whole day. A whole day of sweet talking those disgusting, handsy, men. Then we placed bombs in the vents, which took a good five hours. Finally the escape itself took us two hours." You groaned. "I've not had a wink of sleep in the last three days and seventeen hours, including flight time thanks to Nat wanting me to keep the enhanced kids in check. "

"You must be so sleepy, detka." Yelena cooed, kissing the top of your head. "Come on, let me get you all changed and bathed, then you and I can sleep."

You nodded and smiled, "Sounds like a good idea."

She chuckled and took you to the bathroom, where she helped you slip out of your mission gear, before she ran you a bath. The water was warm and you hummed in happiness upon feeling the heat soak into your tired muscles, allowing them to ease.

Yelena washed your hair and cleaned you up best as she could, after which she dried you with her own towel. You felt your skin smell like her, and immediately became comfortable in it. She changed you into a pair of soft pajamas and put on one of her t-shirts on you.

"Come on, into bed. Lena's orders." She gently said. You slid under the covers and beckoned her over.

She got in, wrapping her arms around your waist. "Go to sleep, lyubov." She whispered, kissing the back of your neck tenderly.

Feeling much safer, you leaned into her welcoming embrace, your eyes slowly closing as the exhaustion took over you. That, and the soft Russian lullaby Yelena was humming, lulled you into a deep, deep sleep.
---

Okay, not been putting many post-chapter notes and I'm sorry for that!

So, requests are very very welcome, but do put them on the request page. It gets tedious searching for requests and I feel bad if I miss out on one.

Comment and vote, lovelies! I hope you enjoyed <33

With love and hugs,
Daisy Rose