Ch. 20

Wangji set Wuxian down gently on his bed, his heart beating out of his chest as he did so. Then a long silence filled the room for a second. Both their hearts rate reached the peak as the silence prolonged every second. 

Not until Wangji decided to speak up his mind. 

"Uhm, Wuxian..." 

His voice was low for Wuxian's liking, or maybe he had not seen the man for many years and his voice sounded more sexual in some way. But the sound of his voice brought shivers from his head down to his dick. 

When was the last time he felt a rush of physiological reaction in his body? There's a sudden heat building in his gut as if pulling him to do something indecent. His cheeks flushed red upon realizing what his intrusive thoughts suddenly registered in his mind. His mind wanders to the thought that his first love is standing before him in a room where they are ALONE together. 

What could possibly happen between two men who are liking the other, right? Ignoring the heaviness of an unknown feeling in the atmosphere, there could be nothing. 

But it was too obvious, the tension that was pooling over them, the side glances of each other only to catch the other, their racing hearts that doesn't calm even for a second, and their dry mouths that keeps them swallowing down saliva as if wanting something to quench them.

"Y-yes?" Wuxian squeaked upon hearing his name from the latter's pretty lips. His eyes instinctively glanced at Wangji's plump lips, down to his bobbing adam's apple which made him gulp at the same time. 

Is the room getting hotter? or it was just Wuxian? 

But as if on cue, Wangji's eyes are strained at him. The fondness and longing in his eyes were replaced with hunger, a dangerous glint of beastly thirst that was obviously starved for years. 

And without realizing Wuxian is pinned down on the bed, his head confined with two strong arms and Wangji's pretty face inches away from his. 

It happened so fast, they were just staring at each other for a few seconds and now they are already on the bed, with their desires obviously looming between them.

"Can I kiss you?" Wangji asked, the tip of his nose almost touching the other. 

Wuxian's breath hitched but he nodded nonetheless. Who is he to deny right? He had loved him, no scratch that, he still love him, and of course, he wanted to taste it. 

Slowly, Wangji let the gravity pull him in, his eyes straightly looking at Wuxian's own orbs as Wuian slowly closed his eyes. 

Wuxian closed his eyes, hearing his fast heartbeats against his ears as he anxiously waits for Wangji's soft lips. Every second brings anxiety. 

Then there it is, the feeling he had long forgotten resurfacing. 

He answers back, a soft innocent peck at first until Wangji's lips curl into a smile before proceeding to move his lips. 

Wuxian was shocked at first until he slowly succumb. Now he's able to match Wangji's movement, dancing together with the movements of their lips and skillful tongue. 

.

The room was getting heated, tongue dancing to the rhythm of their heartbeats. Their hands go astray, reaching for places that cause their skin to bring a smoldering heat that stays on their skin even after going elsewhere. 

Wangji reached the hem of Wuxian's clothes whilst stopping mid-kiss to ask in a gesture for the latter's permission. Wuxian nods impatiently before reaching to grab a hold of Wangji's neck, securing them in his arms before hungrily claiming his lips once again. It was sloppy but Wangji answers nonetheless while his hands maneuver expertly on his clothes. After a few minutes of a heated kiss, Wuxian was already bare-naked. His breathing ragged as he pulls away, nose touching the other as he catch his soul from being sucked out because of Wangji's skillful lips.