Four

"Four " lol

Irish accents and Eyebrow Wiggling

Harry's Pov:

I knock on Lola's door, the sound barley heard over the pounding rain. She opens the door slowly at first, but when she saw me she fully opened it. "Hi" I say with a smile and I hand her the bracelet.

"Hey. Thank you so much." She grins and gives me a hug, disregarding my drenched clothes.

"Your welcome. Sorry." I say gesturing to her now wet hoodie.

"Its fine," she laughs and her eyes light up, "don't even worry about it. Come in, its freezing cold out here." She smiles opening the door and walking in, looking back at me as I follow. She leads me into the kitchen, grabing a kettle of tea off of the stove. I watch as she she stands on her tippy toes stretching into the cabinet for cups but can't quite reach them.

Noticing her struggle, I walk up next to her. "Do you need help?"

"Yeah. Could you, please?" She says taking a step back as I effortlessly grab two cups and set them on the counter.

"Thank you." She says with small chuckle. She pours tea into both cups and hands me one as I sit on a stool in front of her marble counter top. "How is your hangover?" She asks, resting her elbows on the counter before taking a sip of the tea.

"It's getting better. I took a nap and that kind of helped." I say before yawning. "Excuse me. I didn't get much sleep last night, thanks to you." I add with a grin. I laugh a little noticing her cheeks turning bright red.

"Sorry," she says laughing.

"No worries," She opens her mouth to say something but is interupted by the sound of the front door opening and a thick Irish accent, "Lola? Are you even home," the voice draws closer and she sighs. "I'm in the kitchen." She says rolling her eyes. I give her a curious look and she mouths 'sorry'.

"You should really answer your phone more often. There's a random car in the driveway..." He walks in and notices me, raising his eyebrows. "Who's the long haired hottie?" He asks sitting next to Lola.

"Niall, this is Harry. Harry, this is my rude best friend and roommate, Niall." She says glaring at him and he waves her off.

"Hi," I say smiling and reaching out my hand to the blonde lad.

"Hey," he says smirking, " I'm gay by the way." He chuckles shaking my hand.

"Oh my lord, Niall. Harry is not gay and he's definitely not interested." She frowns hitting him on the arm, "Sorry," she says turning to me chuckling.

"It's totally fine." I smile at her. She looks me in my eyes and I return her gaze. It took everything in me not to kiss her right then and there when she bit her bottom lip.

"You guys are really making me feel uncomfortable, making sexy eyes at eachother." I laugh starting to find Lola's friend quite amusing. "Weirdos" he says under his breath before grabing Lola's cup and taking a sip. She doesn't seem to mind much and rolls her eyes.

I look at my watch noticing that its getting pretty late. "I should get going. Its getting late. I don't want to be a bother." I say curtly, standing from the counter.

"Oh, okay. I'll walk you out." Lola says standing and Niall glares, smirking.

"Nice meeting you, Niall." I say walking behind Lola towards the door. "You too, Dimples." He says and laughs so do Lola and I. We walk out the door and she closes it behind us. A huge gust of wind blows past us, whipping Lola's hair all over the place. I reach to her face and pull back a strand of hair that covered her eyes. We were only inches apart and I could almost hear her heart racing in her chest.

Everything seemed to dissappear around us as I leaned forward connecting our lips softly. She pulls her arms around my neck, playing with my curls gently. The sound of the wind and rain fade away and the only thing left is her. When she pulls away I instantly miss the lingering warmth of her lips. She smiles, running her hand through my hair. I rest my hands on her waist as I lean forward, kissing her full lips once more, earning a gasp then a giggle. It didn't last as long and I pulled away.

I couldn't help but grin at her red cheeks. She looked in my eyes as if she had lost something in them. "Who said you're allowed to have eyes like that?" I laugh and wiggle my eyebrows at her. She laughs and I kiss the tip of her nose. "Go," she says slightly pushing my chest.

"Okay, okay. Im going. Call me, okay?" I yell over the rain, half way down the drive way.

"Okay," she yells back smiling. "Goodnight, Harry!" She called waving.

"Goodnight, Lola!" I said before climbing into my car and driving off. I like her. I like her quite a lot actually.