Twelve

MKAY SO DO YOU EVER FEEL LIKE U CANT LISTEN TO THE BOY'S SONGS SOMETIMES BECAUSE U FEEL LIKE THE SECOND U HEAR THEIR VOICES U WILL FANGIRL TO THE POINT WHERE ITS UNHEATHY AND JUST SOB CUZ UR DYING INSIDE ? YAH THATS HOW I FEEL RN! SRRY U MAY READ THE CHAPPIE NOW.

Fuzzy Robes and Unexpected Guests

Lola's Pov:

"Lola?!" I hear Niall yell from downstairs. I hop of off Harry's lap and off of the bed and search for pants in my dresser. When I find a pair of jeans, I pull them on and signal for Harry to follow me downstairs. "Oh, hi," Niall says when we reach the base of the stairs. His voice is cutely raspy, making me smile.

"Hi," I say, walking into the living room, then sitting on the futon.

"Morning, Ni," I hear Harry say behind me as he takes a seat on the couch next to Niall.

"Aren't you two cute," I coo with a smirk.

"I know, right," Niall says jokingly, leaning his head on Harry's shoulder. A huge grin spreads on Harry's face as he chuckles. Niall lifts his head and looks at Harry. "Don't flatter yourself too much, Har. You're not my type," Niall says, smirking, and I laugh. A laugh bubbles out of Harry as he tilts his head back against the couch.

"Then, what is your type?" Harry asks.

"Gay," Niall answers simply, and I bust out laughing.

Harry just smirks, "I figured you'd say that."

Niall chuckles, runs a hand through his hair, and stands. "I'm gonna hop in the shower. I feel gross."

"You are gross," I say and he sticks his tongue out at me on his way up the stairs. Harry just sits there grinning at us.

"I want to take you somewhere today," Harry says, his dimples displayed adorably.

"Yeah? Where?" I ask, smiling.

"You see, that's for me to know and for you to find out," he smirks, quoting me.

"Mkay," I stand up and bend over to kiss his slightly pink lips, before grabbing the remote and plopping down on the couch next to him. I turn on the TV and flip through the channels, waiting for Niall to get out of the shower so that I can get in. We end up watching cartoons until Niall comes down stairs with is hair styled and fresh clothes on. He walks into the kitchen with his phone in his hand. I stand up and head toward the stairs because I need to shower. "May I join you?" Harry asks looking up at me with those green eyes of his.

"You may," I smirk. He leaps up and follows me.

"Yay," he smiles as he steps up the stairs behind me.

"You're such a dork."

***

After the shower, I throw on a black sweater over a black button-up collared shirt and blue jeans.

"Um, I don't have any clean clothes to put on," Harry says, as I dress, with a towel around his waist. I smirk at him.

"Well I don't mind. And I'm positive Niall won't either," I say and chuckle at his predicament.

"Ha ha, very funny, Lola. But, seriously, what can I wear until I can get to my place?" He ask and runs a hand through his damp hair, water droplets falling down his inked chest. I swear his body was sculpted in the image of a Greek god. I mean, this masterpiece of a man needs to put in a damn museum.

"Let's go to your place right now. No one's going to see your nakedness in the car," I suggest.

"It's bloody freezing out there," he says, making me chuckle a little.

"I have a robe you could use," I smirk and take it out of the bathroom. When I show him the fuzzy pink garment, he sighs.

"It will have to do, I guess," he says and grabs it from me.

"Wait, you're really gonna wear it?" I laugh.

"Doesn't look like I have much of a choice," he says as he puts his arms in the sleeves. It fits tightly and he looks hilarious. "Does it look alright?" he asks as he ties the robe around his torso. The robe is small enough that I can see down to the butterfly tattoo. I should make him wear this robe more often.

"Fabulous," I say and hold in a laugh. He purses his lips.

"Let's go before anyone sees me." He groans. He opens the door and rushes down the stairs and I follow him. When Niall sees Harry, he starts dying of laughter. Harry growls all the way out of the house and into the car. He sits in the passengers seat with his arms crossed as I start the engine.

"This blows," he mumbles and I just laugh at him.

***

When I pull into his driveway, Harry furrows his eyebrows and points to a skateboard next to the front door. I also notice that a window on the side of the house is wide open. He looks at me with a worried expression. "That's Andrea's skateboard ..."

DUN DUN DUN