Eleven

Update? Update. Ily dudes ;*

Forgotten Phones and Croissant Questions

Lola's Pov:

Standing in the pleasant night weather, I knock Harry's door. I hope he's ready, because we're running kind of late. When he opens the door, he smiles with his keys in his hand.

"Hi," he says, his eyes scaling my body.

"Hi," I say as he steps out the door and turns to lock it. I pinch his butt. He turns back to face me, smirking, and wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me gently.

"Let's go," I say softly against his full --but not too full-- lips.

"You look beautiful," He says with his lips still on mine.

"Niall is waiting in the car." I smile when we pull away.

"Mkay." He smirks. He looks at the top of my head and takes the flower crown off of it, placing it on top of his.

"Cute?" He asks in a super girly voice.

"Very." I laugh, grabing his hand and leading him to the car. I sit the driver's seat and Harry climbs into the back seat.

"Hey, Dimples," Niall says scrolling on his phone.

"Hey," Harry replies gleefully, buckling his seat belt. I put the keys in the ignition and we drive off. Half way down the street, Harry starts moving around in the back.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." He leans forward between Niall and I. "Can we go back? I forgot my phone." He looks at me with pleading expression. I laugh because he looks quite adorable with his bottom lip out and my flower crown on.

"Okay." I smile. He kisses my cheek as I make a U-turn.

"Thank you, gorgeous," he says, sitting back.

Niall rolls his eyes. "Barf."

*

The music blasts against our ears as Harry and I dance. Niall found interest in a guy he met, who looked oddly familiar to me. They were dancing next to us. At one point, Niall was twerking against my back. He was eerily good at it.

"Let's go drink," Niall suggest.

"Yeah?" Harry looks down at me, utilising the height difference. I nod. Niall turns to the guy he's dancing with, holds both sides of his face, and passionately kisses him. Both mine and Harry's eyes widen. The guy just kisses back like it's nothing.

"Let's go," Niall says and walks to the bar like what just happened was no big deal. Maybe the two starter shots were not the best idea.

*

"I'm gonna get wasted!" Niall slurs after downing his thirteenth shot.

"You already are wasted, mate." Harry smirks after downing his third shot.

"I am?" Niall looks at him, genuinely confused. I laugh and Harry nods.

"Let's get you home, Ni," I say and help him down from the bar stool.

"Mkay." He grins and stumbles once his feet are on the ground. Harry helps me get him in the car. We set him in the back seat and Harry sits in the passenger seat. I drive because I didn't drink at all.

"I love you, Lola. Like so much. I, like, love you more than..." Niall leans forward and places his hand on my shoulder as I chuckle. Niall squints thinking what he loves me more than.