01: 𝘼 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩

"RINGGGGGG" The bell made that annoying noice again and I let out a loud sigh.

My best friend Hazal rolled her eyes and did the same thing.

Today was the first day of a new school year, which also meant our last school year because this year we were going to be seniors. Not that it was gonna be any different than any other year but at least we will be able to get out of this hellhole after we survived this one.

We stood up from the bench we were previously sitting on and made our way towards our first class of the day, which was math. As soon as we entered we immediately spotted Ozan in the back of the class laughing again with his mates.

Hazal looked at me.

"Wait no, don't tell me we have class with those assholes again" She said.

I gave her a weak smile and then let out a sigh.

"I think we do, sadly"

"Well lucky us, another shitty school year" She fake smiled and we both walked over to our usual place in the front of the class where we also used to sit last year.

As we sat down I looked behind me and spotted Ozan smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and looked back forward.

Stupid asshole

Now if you're wondering where all this hate came from between us all... well let me tell you.

A few years ago Ozan was new to our school, in the beginning he was a pretty sweet and shy boy, the complete opposite than what he is now. So we kind of became friends and Hazal started kind of having a crush on him and later on she did also tell him that. To her surprise he said he liked her back and they started dating. But things took a wild turn when the A-boys, meaning Asshole boys or in other girls eyes called The Godly boys started talking to him, he saw that as a chance to become popular and completely changed himself to become one of them. He cheated on Hazal, humiliated her in front of the entire school and now he is known for going from girl to girl almost every week a new one.

If you'd be in our place you'd understand why he makes us blood boil and why we hate it that much to be in the same class as him again.

"And don't forget to study page 23 and 24 by tomorrow, a test will be coming up very soon" Mr. Selim  said as he walked back to his desk and started preparing everything for the next group he had to teach.

"Pff it's only our first day back and we already have an upcoming test" I said to Hazal as I stood up and picked up my books.

"Well at least it's only one test right, unlike last year when we had two" She said trying to make things better

"True but I just wish we had at least some time to slowly ease in to the new school year"

I let out a sigh

"Come on, let's just go, everyone is gone already"

I nodded and then we left the classroom and made our way into the hallway.

"By the way what class do we have next?" I asked.

"Wait, let me check"

She took out her phone and started searching for the schedule.

"Um first we have Geography and then History" She said.

"Seems like it's not going to get any better then" I replied, not looking forward to it at all.

It was only the first day and the classes we had were already shitty...

Then we walked over to our locker, Hazal went to hers which was in the other hallway and I went to mine. As soon as I got there I opened it and dropped the books that I didn't need anymore in it and took the ones that I now needed for my next class.

Then right when I was about to close my locker someone did that for me. I turned around and looked at who it was. I rolled my eyes as I immediately noticed it was him again. Eren Aydin  or better said another friend of Ozan. But not just any friend, he's the one who has been asking me out on a date since forever. Just because all of the girls in the school would literally die to just be in his presence for just a second he also started assuming that I would too and he can't accept a no in any way. He just thinks I'm trying to play some hard to get game which is not the case at all.

"No, Eren I'm not going with you to the beach, I'm not going to the movies with you nor going a restaurant" I yelled irritated, hoping he would finally take the hint but instead he only leaned closer with his face to mine.

"Awh come on sugar, you can quit acting now, you and I both know you like me" He smirked.

I pushed his face away from mine.

"How stupid are you?! I. DON'T. FUCKING. LIKE. YOU. want me to spell it out for you like in 1st grade?!"

"Okay well, how about just going to the park then?" He asked.

Right now I felt like I was going to explode. All I wanted to do was literally slap him in the face even though I knew it wasn't going to get me anywhere, except for trouble with the teachers and the principal then but honestly it would feel amazing to just do that.

Then suddenly my attention got caught elsewhere as I spotted some boys further away in the hallway snickering at the other boy who was at the lockers. He didn't look like he cared though and just continued to do his thing but I still kinda felt bad for him. I had seen him around school a few times but he's always sitting alone and then always with kids laughing at him it only makes it worse. I kinda want to go over there and talk to him but I'm scared I might not know what to say.

"Hello? you there?" Eren asked as he waved his hand in front of me.

"Uh what?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked back at him.

"I asked if we could go to the park"

I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, I have class, talk to you later" I said with a fake smile and then turned around and walked away, leaving his question unanswered.

After a few hours it was finally lunch time. I picked up my stuff and made my way into the hallway. When I got there I took my phone out of my pocket and started texting Hazal since she and I didn't have the last class before lunch together.

Ekim

Hey, where are you?

I started making my way down the stairs as I waited for her to respond. A few seconds after that she replied.

Hazal

I'm outside, waiting for you and the grass field

Ekim

Okay, I'll be there soon

As I reached the end of the stairs, I turned my phone off and put it back into my pocket but since I wasn't looking well enough because I had my attention on the phone I didn't notice the person coming from around the corner. Soon I bumped into someone and landed hard on the floor.

After a few seconds I slowly started to open my eyes and looked up at the person in front of me. It was him, the guy I saw at the lockers today. The guy they were laughing at. He was looking at me without any expression shown on his face and I just stared back, not saying anything.

...

Words: 1269

Don't forget to vote!