09: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣

After sitting on the bus for at least thirty minutes long, I arrived at the bus stop where I had to get off.

I was currently still regretting the choice I made yesterday, but it was not like I had a choice. It was this or getting suspended in my last year, which is something I just couldn't risk.

Because having to find another school now wasn't going to be the easiest. So yes indeed, I agreed  to the new proposal he made, I agreed that I was going to tutor him twice a week now even though it wasn't part of the deal in the first place.

But what could I do? He's the principal...

And it's not like the tutoring is that bad though, It's just more drama, less free time and less time to study for school for myself.

I sighed and got of the bus. From here I still had to walk a bit since there wasn't any bus stop closer to his house.

I opened google maps on my phone and typed in the address.

"Hm a 5 minute walk" I thought as I saw it popping up on my screen.

"Not that far anymore"

I  started following google maps as it led me though a small path that looked like some kind of dirt road. The road was pretty long and I just had to keep on following it.

Around me were mostly trees and nature and it was so silent that I could even hear the birds. This road was pretty calming and it seemened like a good place for when you had to take your mind of things.

After a few more minutes of walking I then finally arrived at a house, which was probably his.

My eyes grew wide as I noticed of big it was. It had a broken white color, an enourmous front garden and probably over five rooms. My house would probably even fit six times into it and I'm not even exaggerating.

I slowly opened the gate and walked inside. I made my way over to the front door and sighed as I rang the door bell.

Not even a minute later, a kind looking woman then opened the door for me. She had back hair and was wearing some kind of maid-ish clothes so I assumed she was the maid.

"What can I help you with?" She asked with a smile.

"Oh uh, I'm here for the tutoring session, I don't know if you know anything about that" I answered kind of unsure.

"Oh yeah right, I got a call from the principal this morning" She remembered.

"You're Ekim right?"

I nodded.

"Come inside" She then said and opened the door more so I could enter.

I smiled and walked into the house. As I came inside I was immediately mesmerized by the looks of it. Everything looked so neat and expencive, My house was litterally nothing compared to this. I would even be scared to touch anything for in case I might break it and end up with an over priced repair bill.

The woman then closed the door and looked at me.

"His room is upstairs on the left, He should be waiting for you there" She smiled at me.

I then nodded as a reply and she made her way back towards, what I assumed, was the kitchen.

I sighed and looked at the stairs in front of me.

This was the first time of me giving the tutor lesson in his house and it somehow kind of stressed me. I guess it was just the fact that it were different surrounding and that I was less in my comfort zone right now. Because at my home I feel safe, It's a familliar thing but being here feels totally different and it makes me less confident because this is from someone else.