02: 𝙎𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙪𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙨

We both stayed silent. It was pretty awkward but at the same time it wasn't. That silence went on for a little longer until I heard a familiar voice yelling my name.

"EKIM" I heard

"EKI-" Hazal stopped as soon as she saw me.

I looked at her and quickly stood up. Without sending another glance to him I awkwardly walked away with her, but I still was kinda confused about why he didn't help me up, I mean many other guys would but he just stood there, staring back at me, not even knowing what he was thinking.

I snapped out of my thoughts again when Hazal started talking.

"What the heck was that all about?" She asked as we walked over to the bench we usually ate on and sat down.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I just bumped into him and fell down..."

"Well you do know who that is right?" She asked and I took a bite of my sandwiches.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Does that even matter?" I said, wondering why she was acting so strange about it.

She sighed and she shook her head.

"Girl, you have a shit ton to learn about this school, yet we are seniors and you've been in this school for three years"

"I just don't listen to the rumors, that's all" I said and took another bite of my food.

"But what if the rumors are true?" She leaned closer.

"What if he... really murdered three people behind school, I mean he's always so emotionless and stuff, it could be true" She whispered, wanting nobody else to hear.

I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry but, murdering? that's a bit extreme, isn't it?"

She sat back in her original position and shrugged her shoulders.

"Fine, then don't believe me but don't say I didn't warn you"

"Where did you even hear or read all that crap?" I asked.

"It's not crap..." She started.

"But I read it on GerçekKolejihots on Twitter, you should really follow it aswell" She took her phone and showed the account to me.

"No thank you, I'd rather make my own opinion on things than others making the opinions for me"

"Your loss" She said and we continued to eat.

The rest of the day passed by pretty normal, the classes didn't get worse. The teachers didn't get less annoying and the rumors were talked about everywhere. Honestly it's pretty sad if you think about it but the school is built on rumors. People bond over them because then they have something in common to talk about. If you're the one who the rumors are about, that sucks for you then. You're the unlucky person. I wish I could change all that but if the people don't want to change. there's no use in trying because in the end they'll continue anyway.

It was now 4PM, which meant that school was over. I opened my locker and put my books from my last class in it and took my math book out of my locker again so tonight I could start learning for my test. Hazal was already gone right now because today she finished school an hour earlier so I closed my locker and straight out left school.

As I got outside I saw Eren standing there again with one of his mates, Eymen was his name I think. I really wasn't in the mood for another Eren drama so I tried acting like I hadn't seen him in the hope he wouldn't see me as well and tried walking past him but he stopped me by taking my hand.

"And where do you think you're going?" Eren smirked as he turned around to face me.

"I was going home until you did well... this " I said annoyed as I tried pulling my hand out of his grip.

His smirk became even bigger.

"You can go home, but first you gotta answer the question I asked you earlier sugar"

"You know my answer so why bother asking" I mumbeled.

"What did you say?" He asked.

kept on looking at him but didn't reply, instead I just stayed silent.

"I asked you something, what did you say?" He said now angrier than before.

Honestly I have never seen him that angry and I was pretty scared about what he might do next. Usually he's always flirty and chill but this behavior was something he'd never done and I knew I had to get out of here and suddenly I had an idea.

I gathered all my strength and kicked him right in his area. Soon he loosened his grip on my hand and started groaning from pain. I took that as a change to escape and ran away towards my car that was in the parking lot and got in. As I got in I let out a deep sigh, trying to calm down from what just happened.

What he was doing out there was pretty scary and knowing Eren if someone gets on his bad side he doesn't give up and is determined to ruin them. I only hope he isn't going to do that with me. flirty Eren is bad but mad Eren is the worst.

I let out another deep sigh, knowing that I wasn't going to be able to change things anymore now and just started the engine of my car. I drove out of the parking lot and started making my way back home.

I dropped my book on my bed and let myself fall into it as well. Today was the most shitty first day I've had in all these years. First it started of with being in class with those suckers again, then our classes, then bumping into him and Hazal with her rumors and then the Eren incident after school. I really didn't wanna go back tomorrow but I knew I had to.

I let out a deep sigh and sat back up. I took my math book and opened it at the pages our teacher asked us to learn and started reading it.

After an hour of studying I decided to take a quick break and unlocked my phone. There I noticed I had a message from Hazal.

Hazal

https://twitter.com/Northhighhots/status/1497336809853248805

I quickly opened it and when I thought things wouldn't be able to get worse this showed me the exact opposite.

"What the fuck is this?!"

-

Words: 1048

Don't forget to vote!