08: 𝘼 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙥𝙖𝙡

"Hey, are you okay?" Aiyla asked worried as she ran over to me as soon as she saw me laying on my desk asleep.

Yesterday, after the incident happened I immediately called Hazal to talk to her about everything that happened, I told her about the stalking, the picture that someone took of me last time and of course since I promised her I told her about the tutoring session, even though my mind wasn't really at it but I just knew she wasn't going to leave me alone if I didn't tell her and I had to talk about what happened with someone. I could've also just told my mom but I knew she would immediately just go to the police and there is no actual proof so they just wouldn't do anything about it.

After that I just I went to bed early without even eating or changing my clothes since I wasn't in the mood to face anyone and all I could think about was someone stalking me but it's not like I could sleep anyways. So as soon as Aiyla fell asleep I got up from my bed and walked over to my desk where I sat down and started working on something. I had to find out who this stalker is and wrote down all things I could possibly come up with on a piece of paper.

All the people who hated me, some people from in school and some that I barely even knew...

I probably stayed up until 3AM trying to find out who it was and later on also fell asleep on my desk, being really exhausted.

Then, a few hours later, I shot up from my desk as soon as I heard her talking. I was still half asleep and my eyesight was blurry.

"Wha-, what happened?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

"What is all of this?" Aiyla asked again as she started picking up the papers that were all over my desk.

She looked at them with a confused face as she started reading what was on it.

"What are all these names?"

"Give me that!" I then yelled as I quickly took them out of her hand.

"Are you planning something?" She looked up at me.

I put them away in my backpack that was standing next to the table of the desk I sat by and then looked back at her as I shook my face.

"What no, of course not"

"Then what are these for?" She asked again.

I sighed.

"They're nothing important okay, It's just... for a school project" I lied, trying to make her stop asking about it.

"A school project?" She said doubdfully as she crossed her arms.

"Yeah" I simply replied.

She still send me a kind of doubdful look but this time a little less, I could see that she didn't believe me fully but after some time she just shrugged it off and looked at the clock that was next to my bed on my nightstand.

"By the way, isn't school almost starting?" She then looked back at me.

I got of the seat and let myself fall down on my bed with a sigh.

"I'm not going..."

Aiyla send me a shocked look.

"What do you mean you're not going?" She asked.

I sat up again.

"You know what I mean" I said.

"Yeah, but why?" She walked over to my bed and sat down next to me.

"I'm just feeling kind of sick, that's all" I lied again but I could see by the look on her face that she didn't quite believe it.

"What do you have then?" She asked.