Chapter 3: The Happy Hotel

After I was told by Stella to go to the Happy Hotel, I got ready to leave. Blitzo and the others couldn't go with me as they have a business to run.

Blitzo: Yeah sorry kid

Moxxie: We'll say goodbye to you

Blue: Yeah let's meet up at IMP, then I'll leave.

Octavia:.....I want to go with you Blue

Blue: To the hotel?

Octavia: Y-Yes

Stolas: Oh I think that is a great idea Via, have fun!

Stella: Yes go on dear, even though I would want the boy to stay longer. He does have to go back

Blue: Neat!

And so myself, Octavia and those at IMP went back to the IMP building where I said my final goodbyes.

Blue: Thank you four for helping me

Blitzo: No problem kid, just call us if you want someone dead

Blue:.....Oooookay

Moxxie: Or just call when you want to visit

Millie: We will happily welcome you here again

Loona: Just don't press the button of a strange device again

Blue: I won't, now Octavia, let's g-!

???: Hold it right there human

I stopped and turned around to see a pink female demon, she was fairly tall but still smaller than me and it seems that Blitzo was pissed that she was here.

Blitzo: Oh here comes this bitch!

Octavia: Verosika Mayday?

Blue: Who?

Verosika: That's right darling~ It's me~

Blitzo: Okay what are you doing here? I thought you would be in an Alleyway, sucking-!

Moxxie: Just tell us why you are here Miss Mayday

Verosika: Well I have seen this human boy with you and I just wanted to see him and get to know him better. I'm sure we would be greeeeat friends~

This Verosika lady walks up to me in a weird manner but was stopped in her tracks by Millie who had a knife ready.

Millie: You stay away from him! I don't want you corrupting his innocent soul!

Verosika was mad but regained her calm face and walked past Millie and over to me.

Verosika: Your name is Blue correct? I like that name~. Why don't you and me get closer?~

Blue:.....How?

Verosika: We can have some fun~

Blue: Oh! Are you talking about Mario Kart? Or Budokai Tenkachi 3?