Chapter 1: Murder Case

Man: S-Stay away from me!

A man was running away from something, he was terrified and was unlucky not to find someone else. Maybe taking a stroll through Piltover at the dead of night was a bad idea.

The man, who was wearing some wealthy clothes, tried desperately to find an enforcer patrolling around but had no luck, he heard oncoming footsteps and quickly dashed into an nearby alleyway.

He continued to delve deeper into the alley way until he reached a dead end.

Man: No, no no no no!

???: Stopped running hmm?

Man: S-Stay back! Y-You have no idea who I am!

???: [Steps into the light] Oh I have an idea of who you are......Enise Warren

Enise: N-No...you...you're him! J-Jack the Rip-!

Enise was not able to finish his sentence.....for Jack had already taken out his knife and brutally murdered him in cold blood. He grabbed Enise's shoulder with his left hand and with his right hand, he pushed the knife in and out of Enise's stomach, kidneys, lungs and Abdomen.

Once he felt he had enough, Jack kicked the body to the ground and walked away but not before throwing the knife into Enise's Skull, leaving him as a bloody mess for the Enforcers to find.

???: The bad must be punished, those who are looked down upon will reign supreme over those that create to kill. And they.....they will be hunted by me....Jack....The Ripper

Jack laughs and creates an echo through out the night sky as the scene changes to a murder scene. Enforcer cars and ambulances are present, standing there were three specific figures were at the scene, the recently redeemed Jinx, her older sister Violet or Vi, and Caitlyn who was the new Sheriff.

Vi: God dammit! Again?! This is the 5th victim this week!

Caitlyn: Don't worry Vi, we will catch him

Vi: No offense Cupcake but you do realise that it is still Wednesday!

Caitlyn: R-Right

Jinx: I'm excited! I can't wait to catch him! I've wanted to test all of my gadgets on him!