Chapter 4: The Overlords

Now that I have to wait for Lucifer to be available, I decided that it would be a good idea to stay a few days in hell. Luckily I was in the Happy Hotel so I can stay there.

I was in Hell for about 5 days but Octavia had to go back. I did see her a few times of course. One morning, I was having breakfast with the others minus Alastor.

Charlie: How was your sleep Blue?

Blue: It was good but Charlie you don't need to ask me every morning, you do know that right?

Charlie: I know but I get worried that maybe one day your sleep isn't good. I want to make sure your stay is always good because, really you are our first actual customer.

Blue: I see well if that is the case then I'll tell you if my sleep is bad but so far it's been good

Charlie: Thank you Blue, would you like to accompany me?

Blue: Where are you going?

Charlie: Into the shopping centre, I need to buy some essentials for the hotel.

Blue: Okay well I don't mind

Charlie: Great!

Angel: If you don't mind, I'll be tagging along as well. I....need to buy some important things

Nifty: Can I come as well?!

Charlie: I'm more than happy for you to come Nifty!

Husk: Psst, hey kid

Blue: Yes Husk?

Husk: At this point I know slick you are so just sneak me some beer when you get there

I didn't know how to respond to this as I don't mind people drinking, I just don't want to go in the shops, I feel uncomfortable there. However, Angel came to my rescue.

Angel: We got you my friend!

Husk: Good

Blue: Unm okay?

Vaggie: I'll make sure no trespassers enter the hotel

Charlie: Thank you Vaggie, okay you three, let's go!

The four of us leave the Hotel and go into the city centre, Nifty jumped on my shoulders due to her small figure and because she wanted to. However while walking, I couldn't help but feel like we were being watched.

I continued to wall but keep my guard up, after all, I was still in Hell. When we reach the shopping centre, I was surprised to see that it was in a decent condition.

Angel: Come on Blue, not everything in Hell is bad [Explosion Occurs] Like I said, not everything. Anyways if you need me, I'll be in that shop

Angel enters a shop that Charlie tells me not to enter while she and Nifty enters a shop for girls. That meant I had to wait for them so I stay at a table to wait for them.

I then heard someone move the chair opposite me and sit down, out of curiosity, I look up to see this very unique looking Demon.