4.

︵‿︵‿୨ ♡ ୧‿︵‿︵

I was walking slightly ahead of Polly, having a cigarette she offered me as we walked out the doors of the betting shop, holding it between my toe fingers and flicking the ashes off the end onto the floor after i took a puff of it.

"Keys." I mumbled as i blew smoke out of the corner of my mouth, looking at Polly as she took the keys out of her coat pocket, "Cheers."

Unlocking the door, i felt Pollys eyes piercing into the back of my head causing me to bite my inner cheek and opened the door.

"Is chicken pie, mash potatoes and gravy alright for dinner?" Polly asked as she took her coat off at the door and me my shoes, our back practically touching each other as the hallways was very narrow.

"Er- yeah sure." I mumbled, rubbing the heels of my foot with my back leant at the wall for support as my high heels are awfully pinching.

"You need to get a proper foot massage," She mumbled as she moved on her tiptoes to hook her scarf over the coat hanging upon the wall and then walked off into the kitchen.

I hummed as she said that.

The visual of someone touching my feet made me feel uncomfortable and i mentally shivered at the thought, but Polly, i want her to because i think she would be an expert at massaging... not just massaging... shut up.

Pushing myself from the wall, i huffed and walked into the living room, dropping down onto the sofa before groaning as i realised the fireplace wasn't lit.

"I'll do it, stay there," An all familiar voice came into the room, the voices' face blessed my eyes as she crouched down onto the floor infront of the fireplace and began to load the fire with wood, then it all lit a blaze with Polly lighting it with her lighter.

Admiring her. Watching how her hands moved and also rubbed against each other in attempt to warm herself. Paying attention to how her hair slightly covered her eyes and she had to blow on it so she could see. Adorable.

"Gawping are we?" Her voice came again and i jumped, causing me to huff in a way to make her believe i was annoyed.

"What- no."  My face to heating up after realising i was staring, my tongue was also dry so obviously my mouth was hung open.

Polly snorted as she stood up and wiped down her trousers to rid of the ash on them.

I bit down onto my bottom lip and looked up at her from the sofa, my hands resting in my lap and i sighed, grabbing Pollys hand before she walked out.

"I think... i think we should take it slow- you know, the relationship that we spoke of?" I spoke, looking up at her with my head leant back on the back of the sofa and she smirked gently before i continued, "If family ask about, we will simply tell them. We won't hide being passionate or affectionate- but please, don't grope my ass or eat my face infront of them-"

"I won't." Polly stated, a very apparent smirk on her lips.

I cleared my throat and stood up slowly, looking down at the floor and then back up at Polly with a polite smile on my face, passing beside her as i headed for the kitchen.

I looked around for a spare cigarette case, spotting my old one and quickly grabbing it, pulling out the last cigarette and leaning down on the hob of the oven so i could light it up. When i felt the warmth from the cigarette fill my throat, i moved my body to lean back against the countertop; thinking over the day i've just had, mostly about Polly.

Will i really be able to date her?

She's like an aunt to me-

She's the same age as my mother.