6.

︵‿︵‿୨ ♡ ୧‿︵‿︵

"I think we should do a.. self care day today.."

I leant back slightly into her touch, my head gently resting against her lower chest and i sighed out softly.

"Polly.." I whispered, looking up at her and she just smiled before leaning down and kissing my lips softly, "What do you mean by a self care day?"

Polly snorted gently before smoothly straddling my lap, my heart stopping in my chest which caused me to let out a strangled noise. My face instantly heating up from both Pollys' action and the stupid noise i made.

"Adorable," She spoke in a hushed tone, her hands resting on the sides of my face whilst my hands were awkwardly stuck to her thighs, "You can touch, don't be scared.."

"I'm not scared." I mumbled half-truthfully, looking at my hands as i started untying her dressing gown and moving my hands gently to her hips that were covered by the delicate fabric of her night gown.

A smirk grew slowly on my face as i caressed her skin through the garment, i didn't move any lower or higher from the spot i had recently taken a liking to as i wanted her to do something more than just holding my face.

She just stared. Staring... staring... staring. Nothing but staring. So i stared back.

Her hand was slowly twitching as if her brain signals were beginning to twitch around in the veins on her hand.

"Do it." I whispered, hoping her brain was powering for her to move.

Her eyebrows furrowed slightly in confused-shock before she moved my hands down to my loosely buttoned up blouse and started to pull the buttons of my shirt apart, extremely slowly. I have a feeling she was doing to just prepare herself, and me, for what was happening and also to make up more sexually frustrated.

"Oh, my love..." Polly whispered, making herself more comfortable in my lap when helping me pull my shirt off and then gawped at my body as i was now fully naked.

"Mhm.." I bite my lip, pushing her robe off onto the floor and looking into her eyes before beginning to kiss her exposed collar bones that her nightgown isn't covering.

Pollys' hands moved up my shoulders and laced her fingers into to roots of my hair, her breathing started to speed up and i felt her face bury into the top of my head.

I pulled away slowly, my hands moving to her face and gently caressing it. Looking into her eyes and beginning to memorise the main features to her face, that for some reason i might forget.

"You're gorgeous, Cora..." Polly whispered, her breathing was normal but her voice was slightly breathy.

"I want to see you too." I stated, very confidently and i gripped the bottom of her nightgown from her sides.

"Then you can see me, darling.."

A smirk graced my lips but i assumed also Pollys' as i was very eager to pull off her nightgown. I did it so fast that i didn't give myself any warning with what goddess-like features was to caress my eyes.

"Fuck me.." I mumbled, my hands falling quickly to her waist after dropping the gown on the floor and looked into Pollys eyes.

My hands moved over her curves slowly, taking it all in and then pulling her closer so she was flush on my chest whilst spreading my legs a little. Once my hands reached her face, i held her in place and kissed her gently.

The feeling of her cool hands moved over my face and down to my sides but back up slowly to my breasts, cupping on and began to massage them.

This, of course, caught me by surprise so i let out a chocked moan.

I moved my one hand to her hip and guided her in a way of letting her grind on my thigh as before i moved her to be on my one thigh other than sat on both.

"I want more of you.. but..." Polly sighed and pulled away gently, seeming frustrated, maybe sexually? Probably.

"But what, Pol?" I questioned, tucking her hair behind her ear as her head was dropped a little so i could look into her eyes.

"I don't know.. how to help you.." She huffed and looked in my eyes, i saw her frustration and a hint of anger.

"Oh, darling..." I hummed, kissing her gently before pulling her to sit more comfortably and so i could have more access to her body and not her to have the most access to me, "I'll show you how.. only, of course, if you would like that-"

"Yes." She answered practically instantly, "I mean- eh, yes please."

I let out a small laugh before looking down at her position as so it wasn't a struggle for me or her when it came to helping her.

I gently moved my hand up to her face and slowly kissed her, then dragging my lips to her jaw and kissing her jaw bone, then down to her neck and sucking gently on her pulse point.

Her breathing hitched and she gripped my sides, her nails digging into my skin and i breathed deeply into her neck before pulling away; checking to make sure i left a small mark which i did.

My hands moved to Pollys ass and massaged it gently, pressing my lips back to hers again before slapping the side of her ass which she gasped at.

"The fuck was that for?" She mumbled, her breathing was heavy and her eyes were full of lust- i attempted to see through it to see if she was actually angry by me slapping her ass.

"Does Polly Shelby have a slapping kink?" I whispered against her lips, her leaning forward a bit to try and kiss me again but i pulled back, her only whimpering to the loss of my contact closer to me.

Quickly thinking, i stood up with her legs around my waist and pushed her up against the refrigerator and began kissing her passionately, as if we were apart for so long and were is desperate need of each others lust.

"Up...stairs... or in here?" I breathed heavily, not only from the heart-racing making out we just did but also from not catching my breath after slamming her against the fridge.

"The bedroom... 'cause the bed will be nice to stay in after." Polly whispered against my lips, moving to kiss my neck and pulled at my hair roughly.

I held her legs tight around my waist and began to walk down the short hallway, attempting to walk quickly up the stairs but pressing myself against the wall to really take in the pleasure i was receiving from Pollys lips.

"Fuck.." I huffed before pushing through the distraction, walking up into the bedroom and kicking the door closed with my heel.

All of a sudden, Polly dropped from my arms and pushed me up against the door, catching me off gaurd even more when she wrapped her hand around my throat.

"Did you really think.. that you would  have all the power?" She questioned, her nails digging into the sides of my neck before pressing my head into the wall more.

"Yes." I stated, as that was the truth because she felt very submissive in this situation but i really should've thought about the real Polly.. and how she is with people.. Idiot.

"How about i show you how to really pleasure a woman?" She questioned, her other hand moving down to my lower stomach causing me to breath in harshly and look into her eyes which were already locked onto mine.

I nodded. She hummed and then pulled both her hands away from my body, taking my hands and dragged me to the bed, laying me down gently before straddling my hips.

"How about you call me mommy? Are you alright with that?" Polly questioned quietly, her accent making her voice a lot deeper, her hands running up and down my shoulders, slightly grazing my boobs.

"Okay.. mommy." I whispered back, my throat slightly dry so i swallowed.

"Good girl."