•• 0.1 ••

•• WARNINGS ••
-- DEATH
-- OIL // BLOOD
-- SWEARING

'' And I'm So Caught Up In The News '''' Of Who Likes Me And Who Hates You

'' Of Who Likes Me And Who Hates You. ''

BOOTING UP//
EXPOSITION .

"We are Worker Drones, "

A crowd of Worker Drones began booting up,
wielding items that would be useful in the sense of construction.

"Atominous robots helping humans mine exo - planets
For our interstellar parent company: JCJenson in SpaaaAAAaaAAaaaace!"

The Worker Drones stared out into the vast world before them,
Knowing non of it would be anything to them as they had a different use by the humans.

Instead, they could only watch the tall structures as the two glowing bright planets watched them from above.
Taunting them with all the things humans can have unlike them.

"Yeah, we were mistreated in the name of windex,
But it's not like we revolted and killed all humans or anything."

Worker Drones all around the area build and did the humans dirty work,
Having to listen to their taunting and insults if they ever passed by a group.

Worker Drones were building things from the ceiling too the floor.

Some walking in rows like ants,
And others holding onto the short surfaces that kept them far above the ground.

"Mostly because ... "

In the control room, a screen began beeping as it was covered in a unsettling red color.
The screen showed flow chats and notes, saying things like 'VIBE = HARSHED' but the most concerning thing on the screen that caught everyone's attention, was the warning.

'!!WARNING!!'
'PLANET CORE COLLAPSE'

"They handled that just fine all by themselves."

Two humans that were in charge of the control room stared at the screen,
Unknowing from what emotions they were showing from the suits they had on. In the background, humans were running around frantically, fearing for their life's as they were trying to escape the planet or figure out some way to stop the planets core from collapsing.