•• 0.3 ••

•• WARNINGS ••
-- MENTIONS OF DEATH

" My Teeth Are Yellow,Hello World "

Hello World "

" Would You Like Me A Little Better
If They Were White Like Yours? "

As the two moons that belonged to Copper - 9
Circled day and night around the planet, out of reach from any Drone.

Tonight, the moons would have a show below them,
To watch as extra safty, makes a complete turn of events.

|

|

|

"Beep beep beep beep
Beep beep beep beep - "

A soft alarm went off, making an awful attempt at being loud.
A bell swung side to side on the purple alarm, that displayed '3:00 AM'.
Moving out, was a resting Uzi, being told to wake up by her internal clock.

"Beep beep beep beep
Beep beep beep beep - "

Her hand met her screen with a hard slap, shutting up the soft alarm.
She didn't think for a second to just turn the alarm off normally, even after the events of yesterday, the thought didn't pass her memory system. She layed her hand by her side, as her screen opened up to two purple glowing ovals to light up in the darkness of her screen. She blinked, looking at the alarm system notes, confused to why she set the alarm for 3 am. Reading over the notes, a confident look didn't waste a second to replace her confused screen.

She began getting ready, not needing to wake herself up as electricity flowed throughout her wires

She went to her desk, grabbing her railgun.
She threw her railgun up into the air as it spun around,
Grabbing it as she clicked it into place on the magnetic strap on her back.

Facing into her mirror, she tucked her cap on.
Once satisfied with how it was positioned, she gave herself a thumbs up.

Now just needing to leave the comfort of her neon violent room
To get the next important thing ... which wasn't located within her room.

|

|

|