•• 0.2 ••

•• WARNINGS ••
--

" I Am A Poseur And I Don't Care "" I Like To Make PEOPLE STARE

" I Like To Make PEOPLE STARE. "

The echoing sounds of footsteps and movement could be heard out in the distance of the school halls,
The annoying and continuous sound. You can handle it for a but until you loose it, unable to control your anger towards the loud talkative Drones that conversations echoed throughout the school. And Uzi, was certainly one of those Drones to loose it, probably on the first day of even being put in school. She thought it was going to be a fun place when she was a young Drone, but it wasn't. It was a place of cruelty and for the harshness of reality to just come crushing down on you.

Uzi was in detention, surrounded by colorful posters all around her, and it in no way helped her situation.
It made her feel like she's been lied to in getting any sort of friendship, since no one was every willingly up to the task of talking to her. Whether it was her obsessive personality of acting like an 'Angsty Teen', or that she was just MUCH more pushed to be rid of all the Muder Drones to live her enternal days out in the moons and sun's light,
She didn't know.

Uzi was deep in thought, ignoring all the colorful things around her was her head drooped down.
She held an ice pack to her screen that was damaged from the explosion, and in all honesty, she was in extreme pain, needing to hold back her virtual tears so the class couldn't make fun of her. With her continuous 'BITE ME!' and pretending she had some sort of popularity or friend group, it would bring her down a lot in how her class viewed her. She was glad her railgun was taken away though, almost getting suspended because of some slight damage on classroom and other Worker Drones ... okay no, one more slip up, and she was getting suspended. She was glad though she still had her railgun by her side. Even if it did make some new problems for her life in school, she could barely give a shit about it, knowing that at some point she'll be looked up in a much more higher ranking once she kills every single Murder Drone.

Smoke rised from Uzi's gun, still being effected by the unstable blast of energy.
'Why did I do that?' She thought, questioning her own actions. Sure, she's an angsty teen - who's actually an adult - but she knows completely well herself that this isn't the most truest form of her personality, she's only putting on this whole thing because it's seemingly the only was to fit in or get some sort of attention from her dad, who barely will take notice to her unless she's gotten into large trouble. And maybe today will be another day he'll take notice of his barely acknowledged daughter. Uzi flicked her eyes up, looking out the doorway once she heard the sound of nearing chuckles and whispering. And out the doorway she saw the two bratty students that she despised, Lizzy and Doll. She had to admit, Doll is chill at times, mostly not even attacking her with insults, but with ignore her completely until her stupid Lizzy buddy begins pestering her. "Eww, it didn't kill her." Lizzy cooed with her hands on her waist, rolling her head to look over at Doll, who looked like she was holding in a laugh. "Oh my god, that is so bad!" Lizzy ran off with Doll, preventing to laugh in her sentence. Speaking of Doll, Uzi ... never heard Doll talk, EVER. And as other Drones would probably think it was a system error, Uzi had her own suspicions.