Chapter 2

-TIME SKIP TO Y/N BEING 17-

Beep! Beep!

I hit my alarm clock I didn't even know why it was going off it's a Saturday, I got up and went downstairs and saw my mom freaking out, "Mom you Okay?" I asked my Mother with a worried face.

"A girl in the Naborhood went insane and killed her family!" My Mother said while continuously walking back and forth,

"What's the girl's name?" I asked not scared or at all worried

"Umm- I think it's Natalie Outlette" when my Mother said that I was in shock I  never thought that my best friend would go insane?!

"Oh-... Okay" I said trying to stay calm and then I ran up the stairs grabbed my phone and immediately tried to call Natalie, luckily she picked up "Hello!? Nat?! You There?" I didn't hear anything but breathing then 'she' hung up. I didn't know what to think I didn't know what to feel, so then I just got out my phone and searched out ways to have powers because yes Natalie is my best friend but I need to be careful cause if she killed her family there is no doubt about her sparing me.

                                -TIME SKIP TO WHEN Y/N IS 19 THERE WILL BE NO MORE AGE SKIPS-

 I looked at the clock and it showed 9:57 PM I walked down the stairs and opened the front door to see my mail I ordered finally got here It was five crystals, I walked back inside with the box and went up stairs to my room and shut the door, I got the five crystals out I grabbed two crystals one being Air and the other being Earth. I went back downstairs and went outside, I dug a hole in the dirt and put the earth rock in it then put the dirt back over it, Then I took out the Air rock I just put it out in the open where the wind would blow on it then I ran back inside and went to the bathroom and grabbed a little bowl and put some water in it I then went back up to my room and put the crystal that says water inside the water filled bowl, I grabbed the one that said Sprit and sat down and put it in front of me and closed my eyes. I imagined the crystal and then an orb and I split the orb in half and one half inside the crystal, I opened my eyes and almost screamed with excitement the crystal was now glowing purple, "OMG I didn't think it was going to work" I said with shock, I grabbed the last crystal that said fire I run downstairs and put it on the stove and turned it on, and yep it started to turn a red color "OMG IT REALLY WORKSS!" I said with no care if my Mother would wake up, I turned off the burner and stared at the crystal I thought that it might be hot so I lightly touched it and it felt normal? 'Oh-' I thought to myself. I picked up the crystal and went back to my room to sleep, "I'm going to move out tomorrow I can't wait, but first I'll get the other crystals" I said while putting the rocks in my pocket and then laying in bed and drifting off to sleep.

                                 -THE NEXT MORNING IT IS 6:04 AM-

I yawn as I sit up, I look around my room and remember what I was going to do I rush out of bed almost falling over, I run over to the small bowl and saw that the 'water' crystal was glowing a shade of blue "yes!'' I said in a whisper yell voice, I ran outside and then felt like I was being watched I shaked off the feeling and went to the 'Air' crystal and it had a small white glow "Lets gooo! It really works!" I said with excitement I grabbed the 'Air' crystal and ran over to where the earth one was and dug it out, and not too surprisingly it was green I ran back inside with all the crystal.

I got a hoodie and some other things on and picked up my backpack and then took one last look at my room 'I'm going to miss this' I thought to myself then I saw a paper on the wall behind the door I went over to it and it was the operator symbol "damn I forgot I put this here" I said with a smirk, I then grabbed it and folded it nicely and put it in my back pocket.

I have had it since I was 8 which is a long time in my opinion, I grabbed one of my suitcases and went to my moms room to tell her bye, she was still sleeping 'bye mom....' I thought to myself as I frowned. I looked at her purse and saw her money 'she wouldn't notice if I took a few hundreds' I thought with a smirk, I took about 973$ dollars from her purse and left with my two suitcases, I looked at my bike then realized I'm gonna have to walk, I sighed and connected one suitcase to the bike and the other one I had in my other hand and then with my only free hand I was pushing the bike, I was going to live alone then I finally saw my apartment.

It Is To Be Edit By: LadyL0kiL0ve 

Hey everyone I hope you all are enjoying this sorry if you aren't I hope you all are having an fantastic day        

                                                Peace out my Guy's, Gal's                                                                                                     .                                                                               and Non- Binary Pals!

(949 Words)