Chapter 9

"I'm leaving to go find Natalie." I said as a pure whisper when someone behind me spoke,

"Wait.... Y/N..?" Someone said behind me I turned around and saw Clockwork,

"What?" I said confused as crap.

"Y/N it"s me! Natalie you know! Umm Nat?" She said I could tell she wasn't lying.

"...what?...no....why didn't you take me with you?..." I said fighting tears,

"Wel-" she started to say before the clock struck 12:00.

"I'm sorry we have to go to bed....do you know where your room is?" Clockwork said trying her best to change the subject,

"No I don't can you take me to it?" I said giving her a bright smile.

"Of course!" She had said it with a small stutter in which she then blushed. 

I sat in my bed for a little bit not at all tired, thinking of if I should sneak out to do something fun I couldn't decide. "Damn such an eventful day" I said with a long sigh.

I got out of bed and peeked out of my door it was pitch black. "Alright I'll just get my flashlight" I said in a low whisper, I went back in my room and grabbed my flashlight then headed downstairs.

I got to the last step then someone talked behind me making me jump "what are you doing up hun?" I turned around and tried to not sound suspicious "I'm just going uhhh on a walk. Yup going on a walk." I said smiling nervously 'you are a terrible liar Y/N.' I said in my head. While Mentally slapping myself.

"Mhm sure you are" they said walking closer to me. "You should probably go to sleep doll before slender sees that your awake~"

I scoffed "I'll be fine if I have my crystals with Jeff" I said while walking to the door, not surprisingly he followed me and I sighed in annoyance.

"Just flip off before I call you by your full name Jeff." I said while starting to run, he started running too.

Sup everyone! I'm back onto writing thanks to a commenter! I lost my motivation but when I saw their comments all I can say this is the most motivating thing I have ever felt! I'll try to post more and do as much as I can!         

                                                                 Peace out my guy's gal's and non-binary pal's!

                                  To be edited by: LadyL0kiL0ve 

(385 words)