Chapter 3

-Narrator  POV-

Y/N stood there for a moment starring up at the apartment she would be staying at, Y/N locked her bike to a pole and went inside with her two suit cases and her backpack.

                                                                  -Y/N's POV-

I walked into my apartment room it wasn't big but it wasn't small, "wow this is cool" I said while a small smirk appeared on my face. I put all my stuff away then grabbed the money I took from my mothers purse and went out to the store, When I finally got to the store I went straight to where the hoodies were I grabbed a deep red hoodie and and pure black hoodie and put it in the cart, then I grabbed some ripped black baggie jeans and I saw some red fish net tights and some beautiful black boots, Then I rushed over to where all the knives and guns were 'luckily for me I got a guns license when I was 18' I thought to myself as I picked out 5 knives and two pistols, I grabbed a strap and put it around my waist and put one pistol in it and 3 knives one the strap, then I put one knife in my front pocket then my last one in my back pocket, then with the last gun I put it the other side of the strap then i ran over to the masks and grabbed a red one and a black one then I grabbed a few more things I knew I would need and the last thing I needed was a shirt if I wasn't wearing the hoodie, I ran over and saw a red tank top and grabbed it. 

"This looks awesome" I said excitedly then I got some deep red lipstick and some white yern with some tread then I went to the cash register to check it all out.

When I finally got home it was 4:28 PM I grabbed the red and black hoodies and the red and black masks, I also grabbed the thread and white yern I then sat on my bed with some scissor and on both hoodies I cut right above the pocket then sewed both color with each other and then I grabbed the white yern then made it look like the yern is what is holding it together then I did the same with the masks then I put the whole outfit on but the mask I then went to the bathroom with one of the new knives I got and carved under my eye I started to laugh from the pain when I finished I put the knife in my pocket then I put all the crystals in my pocket also, then I put my mask on and grabbed the backpack full of stuff.

I left the apartment and ran through the woods till I was in the middle of nowhere, I found the perfect tree and then dug around in my backpack for a moment then found the paper with the operator symbol and stuck it on the tree then sat on the ground and started to chant some words, I opened my eyes "it worked....?" I said with some shock. I stood up and infront of me was a portal I grabbed the backpack and walked inside the portal.

When I got out of the portal I was a little dizzy then I remembered and went inside my backpack and found my sound proof headphones and put them around my neck and started to walk. After what felt like hours of walking I came across a big- wait no Giant Mansion, "Wow.." I said under my breath, I walked to the mansion and slowly opened the door and right as I peeked my head inside an axe was thrown at me almost hitting me in the head, I then grabbed the axe and went back outside behind the door, then when the dude came out I was about to hit him but someone with a mask got in the way and used his knife to block off my hit as he did he said,

"You Need To Be More Damn Careful Tic!" Said the masked man, 

I then did a flip off the porch, some guy in a yellow hoodie then tried to shoot at me with a gun I rolled and dodged the bullets, I got one of my knives out and we started to fight it got boring so I kicked the guy with the gun grabbed his gun and pointed it at his head and the for the axe guy I just got him under my grip and had my knife at his throat, But then I realized I forgot about the masked dude and right as I thought that I got tackled, "Get Off Me!!" I said with anger and a bit of fear because I do not like when people are on top of me, then he started to choke me I was gasping for breath I knew I would black out soon and I didn't want to go out like this.

I reached into my pocket and grabbed my knife then stabbed his shoulder, he grabbed his shoulder and I kicked him off and stood up, the three of them stood there and started to talk with each other in sign language, " this is boring!" I said out loud to them as they all turned to me.

Then a tall man appeared behind them and a ringing noise was heard so I quickly put on the sound proof headphones, then some tendrils came at me and I rolled to dodge them but one got my leg and now I was upside down "Hey! Put me down!... Please?" I said trying to sound nicer, then my headphones fell off and I heard the ringing it was too loud and I passed out.

Hey everyone it is a double post today cause I didn't post yesterday heh- I'm so tired but anyway comment what you think about this chapter!

                                                                        Peace Out My Guy's Gal's And                                                               .                                                                                                            Non- Binary Pal's!

 (1020 Words) 

                        To Be Edited By: LadyL0kiL0ve