NCT127- reactions(🧸)

★ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʙᴜᴛᴛ★
.
.
.
mark🍉
.
Here you are sitting here waiting for mark to finally wake up. Sitting on the couch with your bonnet on. Watching ( your show or movie of choice)

No one's POV:
Mark finally wake up and came down stairs. "good morning baby" Y/n said looking up at mark. who look like he was in pain. "Dude my back hurts" mark said holding his back.

"You probably slept wrong" Y/n said. Mark went over to Y/n and gave her a kiss on the forehead. And Y/n took this as a chance to slap his ass." Oh my gosh. Dude you know these cheeks are
for yuta".

Mark said "I-...." That's all that could leave Y/n's mouth.(👁️👃👁️)

(👁️👃👁️)

.
𝐘𝐮𝐭𝐚🐯
.
No one's POV:
Yuta has been in his room all day playing games with mark and Johnny. Giving you no attention. your down stairs making some food for him and you.

You been calling yuta for 5 minutes straight. After a while you stop. And just sit down to eat.

~~TIME SKIP~~

It's been about 10 minutes since you finished your food. And finally this man wants to come down.

Y/n POV:
I finally see yuta. This nigga finally came downstairs. I should round house kick him in the back of his head.
"I've been calling you" I said to him in a sassy way. To let him know im mad.

No one's POV:
"oh im sorry baby I didn't hear you" yuta said coming to you.to give you a kiss. But you get up and grab your plate. And waked passed yuta to the sink.

Yuta smirked and turned around and smacked your ass. " HEY!" You said and looked at him. "don't move away from my kiss then" yuta said. And leaned in for a kiss. You gave him a kiss but not without.

A good smack on them cheeks.
Yuta moved back and looked at you in shook. Then it turned to a smirk.
"Someone's horny huh?".