✧ᴋɪss ᴍᴇ✦ {DPR LIVE}(🧸)

3rd person POV:
The sun begins to rise. And the birds sing their song. And.......the alarm clock plays it's siren?.

NAOMI POV:
I wake up to the all to familiar sound of being late. "Shit"

3rd person POV:
she said. Rushing up out of the comfort of  her beautiful bed. Running into the bathroom. Shoulder checking the door frame on the way.

"How? I set 2 alarm" she said. So she thought anyways. "I can't miss this" she said rushing to brush her teeth.

🌙

Finally out the door she goes. bag in hand and toast in mouth. Running to catch the bus. Thank the lord she caught it.

Your probably wondering. What's so important that she cant miss. Well she's meeting with. DPR.

Working as their assistant and stylist.
Sounds like a lot of work. But not for Naomi. She grow up with a busy mom and dad and 6 little siblings. And all at the same time keeping straight A's.

🌙

Finally here. Naomi runs into the building. Bumping people on the way. "I'm sorry" she says as she runs into people. She finally makes it to the front desk out of breath.

"I'm here for the assistant and stylist space" the lady looked at her like she had 2 heads. But Naomi was use to the looks like this. She is black in Korea.

" you're late" the lady said " I know I know. But please. I got here as fast as I could . Has anyone else come for the space?. Naomi asked. "No not yet" she said. "So please. I'm begging you".

The lady looked at her in a sad way. "Okay. You may go. 3 floor and 6th door on the left." She said giving Naomi a visitor name tag.

And Naomi thanked her with all her heart and ran to the elevator. And in there she puts on the name tag given to her. She finally finds the room. And knocks on the door.

A  long haired boy with tattoos answered the door. "Um.. hello I'm Naomi. Here for the space for the assistant and stylist" she said. "Hello Naomi. I'm Christian" the boy said and smiled.

"Come in. One of us are missing. But don't worry he'll be here soon. For now you can meet the ones that's here" he said walking her to the rest of the members.

Naomi sees all of these beautiful men.
"So here they are. It's Scott, me, kyungmo and dabin but his not here yet" he said smiling at her. " hello, it's nice to meet you all"

she said bowing to the men. " hello, it's a pleasure to meet you too." The men said at the same time. Makes you wonder if they had this planned out.

Naomi finds a spot to sit. And that was next to Christian. Naomi and the rest of the boyz were talking until a knock was heard on the other side of the door.

"Oh his here" Christian said going to open the door. " man where have you been" said the long haired boy. "My bad I got caught up in work at the studio".

The shorter one said. " speaking of caught up. Our assistant is here." The long haired boy said moving to the side to show the short one.The short one saw her and waved and smiled her way.

The short one walked in to the room with coffee for everyone but Naomi. Because he done forgot she was even coming.

DABIN POV:
I walk over to the girl that is sitting on the couch. She was beautiful. She had big puffy hair. Big brown eyes. And beautiful brown skin. I walk over to her and put out my hand.

" hello my name is Dabin" I said smiling. waiting for her reply.

NAOMI POV:
This handsome man hands me his hand. And I gladly took his hand and shook it. "And I'm Naomi" I said smiling back at him.

Dabin smiled again. And put the drinks down on the table. And he started handling them out. And then he realized. "Oh I'm sorry I forgot you were coming I didn't get you one.

Dabin said and looked sorry. " here you can just have mine. I shouldn't be drinking so much coffee anyways" he said smiling. And handed the coffee to Naomi. Naomi gladly took it.

Because this woman didn't get enough sleep. Even though she was late. Naomi and the rest of the boys started talking and getting to know them and know the routine.

And what she'll be doing. But the whole time Naomi keep feeling Someone stare at her. And she looks at the person. And it's dabin. She smiled and looked back at the others.

🌙

It's been 3 hours of Naomi and the rest talking. And it's started to get late. So Naomi designed to let that be known.

"It's getting pretty late" she said yawning. "Yea, it is" the others said. "I think I'll be heading home now. It was a pleasure meeting you all" Naomi said while getting up and ready to leave.

She gave them hugs and what not. And walked out and headed towards the elevator. And as she's leaving she's stopped by Scott.

"Hey Naomi, here's the numbers to everyone. Oh by the way your in. I'm sorry no one told you. We were all caught up with talking and stuff. But yea me or dabin will call you in the morning. Yea but get home safe and see you tomorrow".

He said smiling. And wave Naomi bye. He left so fast she didn't even get to say bye so she yelled it. "BYE!" She said and entered the elevator. And left the building and headed home.

🌙

"Finally home" Naomi said kicking off her shoes and throwing her bag down and walking up stairs. And straight to the shower and put on a shower cap.

🌙

Out the shower. And into the bedroom. And put on some shorts and a big shirt. But let's be honest she's gonna be taking the shorts off anyways.

When I tell you she sprinted to that bed. She almost forgot that bonnet. "Finally done with the day" she said until she heard her stomach growl.

"That's right I haven't eaten yet." she sighed and got up. And when to the kitchen and made some noodles because why not. Their fast and easy.

🌙

"All done" she said running up stairs back to her bed "now the day is over" she said setting her alarm and closing her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is part 1 of this book. I hope you enjoyed this ep? I don't know character?. Page?. I don't know what to call it but I hope you liked it and ready for part 2
༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

1143 words(•̀ᴗ•́)و