ғᴇᴇʟs💌-nayeon{🧸🔞}

.
.
.
[ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɴᴀʏᴇᴏɴ ʜᴀs ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʏ/ɴ]
.
.
ɴᴀʏᴇᴏɴ(sᴜʙ) ʏ/ɴ(ᴅᴏᴍ)
.
.
.
Y/n
Right now I'm sitting there with momo, watching a movie, with snacks all over the place, I had told momo she could have me the whole day, since I've been spending all my time with the other girls.

"This movie is so boringggg" I said while throwing my head back on the couch, " shhh my favorite parts coming up"momo said putting her finger on my lips

I rolled my eyes, "it's my little pony, where is the good part"

" first of all, my little pony is the best show/ movies, and secondly you have to watch it with me" momo said while snatching a bag of chips off the table.

....🧸
Right now we're on the 3rd my little pony movie, and I'm feeling tired.

🧸
I ended up dozing off, it's dark now outside, I look over to see momo asleep curled up next to me, I stretched and stood up, and walked to the closet to get a

blanket for her, and come back and put it over her, and headed to the kitchen, as I'm in there I hear someone behind me, but I think nothing of it, it's
Probably momo.

"I literally just put blankets over you, why are you up already?" I said while turning around.

But wasn't momo, it was nayeon, I've had a Crush on nayeon for awhile now, but didn't think she liked me back, so I just never tried.

"Oh hey, what are you doing up?"
"I came for some water, I can't sleep"
She said brushing pass me to get the fridge.

"May I ask why you can't?" I said turning around to face her, to only be met with a view of her ass, when she bent down to get water out,

I would be lying if I said that didn't turn me on, " I don't know I'm just over thinking a lot lately" she said standing up and turning around to face me.

Which snapped me out of staring " oh yea, I can understand that" I said hoping she didn't see me staring. "Would you like to talk about it?" I said worried.

"No no, im fine thank you though" she said smiling and walking back upstairs.

I followed shortly after with my water and some snacks in hand, once I hit my room I sat my things down and got changed, into some basketball shorts and a simple white T, and head to bed.

I get nice and cozy in my bed, and after some minutes on my phone, and eating snacks,I finally fall asleep.

🧸
I wake up to a dip in my bed, so I look up to see what it was. It was nayeon slowly making her way into my bed.
"Nayeon?, what's wrong?" I asked with my raspy morning voice.

"I had a bad dream, and I can't sleep" she said getting into my bed, " can i sleep with you?, all the other girls locked their doors" she said with a pout.

"Probably because you don't knock" I said with a small laugh, "but yes you can sleep in here" I said smiling, " would you like some snacks?" I said and she smiled and nod.

I reached over to grab some but it was nothing, I must have ate them all. "And I ate them all, I'll be right back with some more" I said smiling and getting out of bed and heading downstairs.