✽ᴊᴏᴛᴛᴏ✽-Bibi {🧸}

BIBI(sub) X IMANI(dom)
.
.
[ 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜]
.
.
.
3rd person
The day started like another day, Imani and bibi's legs and arms tingle and sleep. Imani's bonnet was off, and on the side of the bed.

Bibi was snoring, And finally the alarm goes off. Waking Imani up first. Imani opened her see to see bibi still sleeping, so she rolled out over to turn off the alarm.

Trying to be quiet, trying not to wake the girl next to her. Rolling back she sat there admiring the girls face, and her beauty. Until the girl opened her eyes.

Imani pov
"Well good morning beautiful" I said smiling at her, stupidly, my voice was a bit raspy, "how about we do something fun today? Like idk take you shopping?" I said smiling while rubbing her back and butt.

Bibi started kissing all over my face and kicking her feet, "really?" She said "really" I said back, "how about we go get ready and I'll make breakfast?" I said giving her a little tap on the ass.

3rd person
Imani gets out of bed and puts bibi up from the bed, "come on pretty girl, let's get you in the shower" Imani said which walking to the bathroom. "Here you are me lady" Imani said while put her on the counter.

" and when your done come down stairs" Imani said giving her a quick peck on the lips.

💅🏾

Bibi gets out the shower and gets dressed and puts on a crop top and a short skirt. And did her makeup with her two dots, and happy walked down stairs, and into the kitchen where Imani was.

Imani pov
"Well well, look at you beautiful" I said to her wrapping my arms around her, and giving her a kiss. "I got your food for you on the table, go eat and I'll go get dressed myself" I sad smiling and pecking her on the cheek.

💅🏾

3rd person
Imani is on the shower, and get dressed, in all black and some white and black Air Force 1's , after she when down stairs, her beautiful girl.

Imani walked to bibi while she was eating, and back hugged her. "You about ready to go?" Imani said while kissing her cheek. "Are you not gonna eat?" Bibi said. "No,

I'll eat when I get there." Imani said,
heading to the front door to gave her keys. "When you get there?, where are we going?" Bibi said confused, the other woman started laughing her ass off, "is it funny?"

Said bibi. "Duh,that's why I'm laughing" walking to the other girl, and smacking her ass, "and don't get smart with me". Said Imani, while rubbing the girls ass. "Bla bla, let's go" bibi said walking to the door.

With Imani right behind.

💅🏾

"Ouu can we go to Victoria's Secret first,I want some new underwear and bras" bibi asked her. "We can go anywhere you like baby", Imani said while leaning down and kissing her.

Bibi smiled and grab Imani and starts dragging her to the store, and started looking at the stuff. While Imani is looking at all the expensive prices, and knowing how bibi is gonna break her.