☾ʀɪʙʙᴏɴ★DPR IAN{🔞}

𝐃𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑
{𝐬𝗺𝐮𝐭}

[ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʏ/ɴ ᴡᴇᴀʀs ɴᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ
ʜɪs ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ]
.
.
.
{this is kinda a smut key word "kinda"}
.
.
.
3rd person.
Y/n was laying there on the bed looking at the ceiling. Bored as hell. Christian is at the studio. Working on his album(MITO) with Scott. And y/n is

sitting here staring at the fucking ceiling in her bonnet and his shirt. All because she didn't want to come cause she wanted to sleep more.

Y/N POV.
Fuck this I'm gonna call keeho and he better answer to.
💅🏾
man I know he see me calling.

ON THE PHONE

KEEHO
Bitch what do you want?

Y/N
A hello to you too

KEEHO
girl y/n.....

Y/n
Damn who bite yo balls today ?
Why you so mean today?

Y/N
Anyways I'm bored as hell and Christian isn't here. So what we doing .

READ

OFF THE PHONE

fuck you keeho. Ugh it's nothing to do I guess I'll go watch YouTube.

💅🏾

3rd person.
Y/n done found herself on those fake couple prank videos. "Girl bye that fake ass ghost" y/n said. She sighs and looks at other videos until one video caught her eye.

"Wearing no panties to see boyfriends reaction". This woman turned into the Grinch laughing and smiling ear to ear. at the thought of doing that to Christian. " umm I wonder what he'll do?".

Y/n checks the time on her phone and it's 6pm and Christian should be home soon. But still y/n texts Christian to confirm.

Y/N
Hey baby what time are
u coming home?

BABY DADDY
I should be home soon why?

Y/N
No  reason just checking:)

BABY DADDY
Okay.??.?? Love you see you at home.

Y/N
Love you too<3

"Time to get this thing going" y/n said running to her side of the closet. To change everything. y/n pulled out some BOOTY GRABBING, DUMP TRUCK, THICCCCCCY. Booty shorts.

And took off her shirt and underwear and put the shorts and a random tank top. She didn't to much care about the top cause it's all about the booty.

" man if he don't clap my cheeks when he see these" she said while looking in the mirror by the closet at her butt. Just then she hears the door unlocking.

"Show time" she said while running to the front door.

CHRISTIAN POV
I open the door to only be meet with a beautiful brown skinned woman jumping into my arms. I drop my things on the floor to caught her and not drop her. Cause lord knows what this woman would do if I drop her.

" hey baby I missed you so much baby" the woman said still in my arms. "I missed you more princess" I said earning a smile from her. Which made me smile.I gave her a kiss and placed her down.

I picked up my things and put them in my studio. " I'll start dinner" I hear her yell from the kitchen. I turned around about to leave and reply to her.

When I was stopped dead in my tracks. She was bent over looking for a pan in the lower cabinets. I don't remember her being this thick. I mean she was always THICC.

But TODAY she's looking DAYUM!.

3rd person
Christian walked up to y/n and smacked and squeeze her ass. "Stop I'm trying to cook" she said pushing his hand away.
"Baby are you working out without me?" He said "no why?" She replied with a confused face.

Christian scratch the back of his neck. And keep staring and eventually

left. And went to the living room to put on something. A couple minutes later y/n walked in and stood there looking at the tv. "OMG ITS ALIVE I LOVE THIS MOVIE" she yelled and jumped up and

down. And GOOD LORD ALL THAT MOVEMENT. "baby come here" Christian said so she did and his hand immediately went to her ass. Making her jump.

"Baby are you not wearing panties?"
He asked while rubbing her ass looking for the pantie line. "What why won't I?" She said back with a bit of attitude.
"Okay give me a kiss" he said. And she did.
(Cuz it's Christian fucking yu who wouldn't give him a kiss🙄)

And she walked back to the kitchen. "Boy almost got me" she said to herself. Then she heard a voice that made her jump and turn around holding her chest.

"Are you sure you have on panties?" He said while walking up to her and placing his hand on her ass again and feeling her up.

"Yes, why do you keep asking?" She said nervous. "So if I put my hand in your shorts I'm gonna feel your underwear?" He said in her ear while stepping behind her.

Pinning her up against the counter. "Um?" He asked as he slid his hand in her shorts. And hand went straight to her flower. Earnings a low moan from her.

"Someone lied didn't they?" He asked in his HEAVY accent. He started to kiss the back of her neck and rubbing circles around her flower. Hearing moans flow out.

He slid his fingers through her flower petals. "Already so wet um?" He asked smirking and kissing her soft spot. He turned her around. And tapped her ass to tell her to jump.

And she did. " I think someone needs to be punished" (ew✋🥸) he said taking her upstairs.

Long story short the food burned up and y/n couldn't walk for a day.🧍‍♀️
.
.
.
.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Man it's hard trying to write smuts so I'm sorry if this is bad🥲

Man it's hard trying to write smuts so I'm sorry if this is bad🥲.