Chapter 3

As flustered as I was I sat there perplexed. Cyno leaned back and I looked up at him, "Why did you just-"

He leaned in and brushed my hair to the side, "Sorry, I couldn't help myself. No one has confessed to me with such a way. I was half expecting you to pull back, but you didn't. Was it too sudden to process?"

I just sat there dumbfounded.  That was my first kiss with a guy.  I don't know exactly how to feel. 

"Take your time processing and if you decide that's to early I won't force a relationship." He smiled that stupid smile and my stomach felt light.

Shit! I'm falling for this guy.

I leaned in once more and tugged his hoodie,"Cyno, can I ask something?"

He looked down with stary eyes, "Of course."

"Can you kiss me again?"

Oh Archons, I said it!

Without hesitation Cyno slid the chair he'd previously moved into its spot to the side and leaned down once more to kiss me.

My heart beated rapidly and I shakily placed my hand on the back of his neck. He slid his hand further down the desk he was propped on and leaned in more intensely.

Gasping for breath I pulled away, "Cyno, what if someone sees us?"

"Let them see," he said pulling in for another round.

"Cyno-" I sighed kissing him back, "okay, okay, we have to stop!"

He pouted and extended a hand, "Then let's get going. There's a restaurant I know not far from the Akademia."

"You asking me out on a date," I chuckled,"K, but you're paying."