Chapter 10

Cyno woke up hours later, I smiled but never said a word to him. Cyno picked himself up and patted Razor's shoulder.

"K, we should get going," Cyno said.

Razor nodded and got up and walked behind him.

"Cyno!"

He turned and looked passed Razor, "hm?"

"Where are you going?"

"I'm heading to Monstat, it's temporary. Razor wants me to meet his wolf-family..."

"Oh."

Cyno walked out and Razor shut the door.

I didn't see him again for 4 months....

Graduation grew closer and closer and eventually Lisa, and I...and well all of senior year graduated—everyone but 2.

Cyno never came back to the Akademia and I eventually became a forest watcher. Lisa became much more distant, but she would occasionally send me a text telling me how she was, what she read, and her life up to that point.

My forest watcher squad started to grow and eventually we moved to Gandarvha Ville and retook the old tree and made it our own. Things seemed to flourish. But of course we were uprooted.

"Tigh, how have you been? I have been reading The Boar Princess and trying to get my coworker Jean to read it too. Well anyway I am currently taking care of an eccentric little boy and I'm so excited for you to meet him. Amber said she would read Boar Princess with Collei but ever since she left with Cyno she won't read it. I love you and Sumeru. I promise to visit soon," read a text from Lisa.

Collei? What a familiar name...oh..OH SHIT! Wait is that the girl from my dreams? I stopped having those months ago. I didn't know she was real.

"Who's Collei? And Cyno's coming back? Don't leave me hanging with this information!" I texted back.

She didn't text back after that. I didn't open the text thread to see if she read, probably because I knew she didn't read it.

—-
"Tighnari! Commander! Sir! Hello? We have a few visitors for you," a forest watcher called from out my door.

"Let them in," I said.

"Sir!"

A girl walks in with bandages rapped all over her face. Cyno follows in behind her.

"Omg, Cyno?"